Christian County 67 Lexington Catholic 62

The best game of the tournament.

Just saw bits and pieces on the iPhone but the Eastern/Warren Central was awesome and just may be the closest game that Eastern gets. Christian County is the only other team that has a chance. No doubt that Wednesday bracket was loaded.

Hickey so far is the most exciting player I've watched here. The boys from Eastern also were lots of fun to watch. And I'd like to say how terrific a player the Martin kid is from LC. Very gritty kid who is extremely athletic. And from what I gather will make his college impact on the bump for the BatCats next season.

Anthony Hickey's stats ... 31 points, 8 rebounds, 7 assists, 9 steals and was 13-22 from the field and 4-5 from the line.

Wow ... what an amazing performance to will his team back from an 11-point halftime deficit.

Anthony Hickey has been the real deal since I saw him in the sweet 16 two years ago against Holmes. Dude is lightning quick and extremely tough to stop.

I quit tracking this game earlier because LC was up 12 and then I get back on here and CC won...amazing. Congrats Colonels.

Has Hickey signed with a college yet?

Rumor here from those who would know is that Nebraska and TCU were at the regional tournament, and it's been stated that Nebraska is extremely interested. That's the hearsay here anywho.

Oh, and from the people who don't know, a drunk lady who appeared in her mid 50's on our elevator swore that he had signed to play football at UK.

Anthony Hickey's stats ... 31 points, 8 rebounds, 7 assists, 9 steals and was 13-22 from the field and 4-5 from the line.

Wow ... what an amazing performance to will his team back from an 11-point halftime deficit.

I have watched this kid for years. First saw him playing AAU for the Derick Smith All Stars with R. Stenzel. He impressed me then and still does today. What a show he put on.

Hickey has some mid-major offers but appears to be holding out for a bigger school. Nebraska seems to be interested and I've heard that Houston and TCU might have some, too.

I read yesterday that NU has offered.