Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Christian County 67 Lexington Catholic 62

Featured Replies

The best game of the tournament.

The best game of the tournament.

 

Especially if one is a Christian County fan.....Lex Cath probably not so much :thumb:

The best game of the tournament.

 

Just saw bits and pieces on the iPhone but the Eastern/Warren Central was awesome and just may be the closest game that Eastern gets. Christian County is the only other team that has a chance. No doubt that Wednesday bracket was loaded.

Anthony Hickey's stats ... 31 points, 8 rebounds, 7 assists, 9 steals and was 13-22 from the field and 4-5 from the line.

 

Wow ... what an amazing performance to will his team back from an 11-point halftime deficit.

Hickey so far is the most exciting player I've watched here. The boys from Eastern also were lots of fun to watch. And I'd like to say how terrific a player the Martin kid is from LC. Very gritty kid who is extremely athletic. And from what I gather will make his college impact on the bump for the BatCats next season.

Anthony Hickey's stats ... 31 points, 8 rebounds, 7 assists, 9 steals and was 13-22 from the field and 4-5 from the line.

 

Wow ... what an amazing performance to will his team back from an 11-point halftime deficit.

 

Anthony Hickey has been the real deal since I saw him in the sweet 16 two years ago against Holmes. Dude is lightning quick and extremely tough to stop.

 

I quit tracking this game earlier because LC was up 12 and then I get back on here and CC won...amazing. Congrats Colonels.

I guess we now know why Christian County was ranked so high in the poles all year. Chalk one up for the software.

Congrats to Christian County! After the 1st qtr display from LC, I was skeptical. But you stuck with it and prevailed. Hickey is the real deal, and played one heck of a game!

Has Hickey signed with a college yet?

Has Hickey signed with a college yet?

Rumor here from those who would know is that Nebraska and TCU were at the regional tournament, and it's been stated that Nebraska is extremely interested. That's the hearsay here anywho.

 

Oh, and from the people who don't know, a drunk lady who appeared in her mid 50's on our elevator swore that he had signed to play football at UK.

Hickey has some mid-major offers but appears to be holding out for a bigger school. Nebraska seems to be interested and I've heard that Houston and TCU might have some, too.

One man beat LexCath today and his name is Anthony Hickey. Very glad I was able to witness this game.

Anthony Hickey's stats ... 31 points, 8 rebounds, 7 assists, 9 steals and was 13-22 from the field and 4-5 from the line.

 

Wow ... what an amazing performance to will his team back from an 11-point halftime deficit.

 

I have watched this kid for years. First saw him playing AAU for the Derick Smith All Stars with R. Stenzel. He impressed me then and still does today. What a show he put on.

Hickey has some mid-major offers but appears to be holding out for a bigger school. Nebraska seems to be interested and I've heard that Houston and TCU might have some, too.

 

I read yesterday that NU has offered.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.