Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BYU Center Davies dimissed from team

Featured Replies

For an Honor Code violation. Not sure what that means, but I'm sure it's something the school takes pretty seriously. Maybe drank caffeine?

  • Replies 74
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like that university and coach have some integrity.

For an Honor Code violation. Not sure what that means, but I'm sure it's something the school takes pretty seriously. Maybe drank caffeine?

 

My thinking as well. BYU is strict beyond belief. They kicked a girl out of school for being on The Real World and cohabiting with men yet the whole time she was there she stayed true to her religious beliefs and practices. I even remember discussing the honor code at BYU and how serious they took it there. You are expected to tell on students breaking the honor code.

 

I wouldn't be surprised if his violation isn't even a meeting with the coach at other schools. You do know what you sign up for when you go to BYU. But I would love to know what he did.

Maybe drank caffeine?

 

Didn't shave for 3 days, so they said he had a beard.

My thinking as well. BYU is strict beyond belief. They kicked a girl out of school for being on The Real World and cohabiting with men yet the whole time she was there she stayed true to her religious beliefs and practices. I even remember discussing the honor code at BYU and how serious they took it there. You are expected to tell on students breaking the honor code.

 

I remember that.

 

Did I read right that this kid is the third leading scorer and leading rebounder on the team?

  • Author
My thinking as well. BYU is strict beyond belief. They kicked a girl out of school for being on The Real World and cohabiting with men yet the whole time she was there she stayed true to her religious beliefs and practices. I even remember discussing the honor code at BYU and how serious they took it there. You are expected to tell on students breaking the honor code.

 

I wouldn't be surprised if his violation isn't even a meeting with the coach at other schools. You do know what you sign up for when you go to BYU. But I would love to know what he did.

 

Google BYU message board. Speculation abounds. By State U. standards, it ranges from the average to the hourly occurances. :lol:

He got his girlfriend pregnant...

He got his girlfriend pregnant...

 

That's not possible GT, they're not allowed to have sex outside of marriage, let alone get a girl pregnant.....:D

 

BTW are they not allowed to use contraceptives as well? Was one sin not as bad as the other? Perhaps doing two instead of just one may have kept him on the team, although not honorably of course.

  • Author

How do they know it wasn't immaculate conception? They should let him play pending the results of the paternity test.

How do they know it wasn't immaculate conception? They should let him play pending the results of the paternity test.

 

WOWWWW, I couldn't even imagine the uproar that would cause if it wasn't his kid. Regardless though unless he's denying having had sexual relations with her at all then it really wouldn't matter.

People are getitng on BYU but I think their stance is a voice in the wilderness......at least for what they stand for.

People are getitng on BYU but I think their stance is a voice in the wilderness......at least for what they stand for.

 

Yeah it seems like a good idea to turn your back on a great kid as soon as he makes a mistake...

He got his girlfriend pregnant...

 

This came about after a football player form Iowa St tweeted that his girlfriend goes to ASU where she plays vball and she is pregnant. The school says it does not involve any student from another school.

  • Author
Yeah it seems like a good idea to turn your back on a great kid as soon as he makes a mistake...

 

I go back and forth on this. He knew what he was getting himself into when he went to BYU. I'm positive he signed Moral Code paperwork.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.