Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BYU Center Davies dimissed from team

Featured Replies

I remember that.

 

Did I read right that this kid is the third leading scorer and leading rebounder on the team?

 

Yes, you are correct; he is a very nice player and this is very damaging to their NCAA aspirations.

  • Replies 74
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah it seems like a good idea to turn your back on a great kid as soon as he makes a mistake...

 

He signed papers stating that he would follow those set of rules, he broke the contract. If the kid had cheated on papers/tests would you feel that BYU's actions were appropriate then?

^ People break rules all the time and get a 2nd chance.

^ Right, but if he signed a contract, then broke his agreement, he has to deal. I hate it for him, but think if he made the right choices, he'd still be playing.

^ People break rules all the time and get a 2nd chance.

 

Not at mourmon colleges they don't. Especially not infractions of that magnitude.

No doubt. I hate his season and likely career at BYU is over over something that isn't criminal but he knew what he was in for when he went to BYU.

^ Right, but if he signed a contract, then broke his agreement, he has to deal. I hate it for him, but think if he made the right choices, he'd still be playing.

 

Not at mourmon colleges they don't. Especially not infractions of that magnitude.

 

I agree and I know he agreed to it and broke it but just saying people break rules all the time and people give them a 2nd chance. Sucks for the kid.

I wonder how long until pics of said girlfriend emerge on the internet. Any word as to whether or not she's mormon?

^ Sure does, he clearly, now, has more important things to worry about...

UPDATE: New Mexico 48 - 34 BYU......who is surprised?

They'll plummet down the seeding line if they lose this one.

They'll plummet down the seeding line if they lose this one.

 

Thank goodness. I am so tired of hearing they are a 1 seed. The Around the Horn panel all gushed about how BYU should still get a 1 seed despite Davies being dismissed. I am glad they all look foolish and I can't wait to see them all get muted tomorrow.

This came about after a football player form Iowa St tweeted that his girlfriend goes to ASU where she plays vball and she is pregnant. The school says it does not involve any student from another school.

 

Care to revisit???

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.