March 3, 201115 yr Whoever it is that dismissed the player from the team also broke the honor code. They just screwed the basketball team. :laugh::laugh: Now that's funny!! kudos BD, :notworthy:
March 3, 201115 yr A couple of things about BYU that puzzle me about their rules...... 1.) They are against caffiene but they own Pepsi ? :confused: 2.) Jim McMahon played at BYU......anyone else think that just maybe he broke just a couple of their rules?? :lol:
March 3, 201115 yr You can marry ten women, just can not do anything with em til you marry them!Should anyone marry ten women then they have too many problems that I don't want to discuss. :eek: From what I understand, that's not a violation of the BYU moral code. :lol: Now you know why BYU has 6 married guys on their team.:thumb: :lol: How come according to the code you can drink Pepsi but not coffee? So would they kick Jimmer off the team for having a Starbucks or a Mountain Dew? My earlier post.....BYU I believe owns Pepsi, I guess it's morally correct to add $$$ to your university.
March 3, 201115 yr Should anyone marry ten women then they have too many problems that I don't want to discuss. :eek: :lol: :thumb: :lol: My earlier post.....BYU I believe owns Pepsi, I guess it's morally correct to add $$$ to your university. BYU definitely doesn't own Pepsi. That is an urban legend (well more specifically that the LDS owns them) that is totally false. They don't own Coca-Colo, RC Cola, Bubba Cola, or anything of the sort.
March 3, 201115 yr I don't know, that's just what was reported. Isn't that just a twitter rumor? Not saying it isn't true but in the story I put a link to it just said he admitted to having sex. I watched Sportscenter all morning and they acted like they couldn't say what he did yet their website is where I got the story from. http://m.espn.go.com/ncb/story?storyId=6175090&top
March 3, 201115 yr Jimmer's girl is a looker. I wonder how the honor code is going? I am fairly confident that a guy named Jimmer is not sexually active.
March 3, 201115 yr I don't know how they can get enough players to field a football team. A weakness of the flesh issue would have to crop up a lot with the numbers it takes to make up a football team.
March 3, 201115 yr I am fairly confident that a guy named Jimmer is not sexually active. Call me crazy but I disagree. :lol:
March 3, 201115 yr Cheating on a test or paper is MUCH, MUCH different than having sex with a long-term girlfriend... How do you figure? He's in a religous college where it's not just about higher education but also about shaping your life towards that school religion. It's not just about grades, and staying out of legal trouble here. So I think the comparison is pretty much the same.
March 4, 201115 yr A couple of things about BYU that puzzle me about their rules...... 1.) They are against caffiene but they own Pepsi ? :confused: 2.) Jim McMahon played at BYU......anyone else think that just maybe he broke just a couple of their rules?? :lol: They actually kicked him out after football season, he was a few credits shy of graduation. I don't think he cared much, he said so in his book.
March 4, 201115 yr Author Worth it? That or a shot at the Final Four. That is the question. Sadly, I think I have to say Final Four, but I can see what made the decision hard.
March 4, 201115 yr They actually kicked him out after football season, he was a few credits shy of graduation. I don't think he cared much, he said so in his book. Like he said today on the radio...they knew from day one he was breaking rules but waited until his 5th year to do anything.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.