BYU Center Davies dimissed from team

Zoot Soup

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple of things about BYU that puzzle me about their rules......

1.) They are against caffiene but they own Pepsi ? :confused:

2.) Jim McMahon played at BYU......anyone else think that just maybe he broke just a couple of their rules?? :lol:

You can marry ten women, just can not do anything with em til you marry them!
Should anyone marry ten women then they have too many problems that I don't want to discuss. :eek:

From what I understand, that's not a violation of the BYU moral code. :D
:lol:

Now you know why BYU has 6 married guys on their team.
:thumb: :lol:

How come according to the code you can drink Pepsi but not coffee? So would they kick Jimmer off the team for having a Starbucks or a Mountain Dew?

My earlier post.....BYU I believe owns Pepsi, I guess it's morally correct to add $$$ to your university. :D

Should anyone marry ten women then they have too many problems that I don't want to discuss. :eek:

:lol:

:thumb: :lol:

My earlier post.....BYU I believe owns Pepsi, I guess it's morally correct to add $$$ to your university. :D

BYU definitely doesn't own Pepsi. That is an urban legend (well more specifically that the LDS owns them) that is totally false. They don't own Coca-Colo, RC Cola, Bubba Cola, or anything of the sort.

I don't know, that's just what was reported.

Isn't that just a twitter rumor? Not saying it isn't true but in the story I put a link to it just said he admitted to having sex. I watched Sportscenter all morning and they acted like they couldn't say what he did yet their website is where I got the story from.

http://m.espn.go.com/ncb/story?storyId=6175090&top

Cheating on a test or paper is MUCH, MUCH different than having sex with a long-term girlfriend...

How do you figure? He's in a religous college where it's not just about higher education but also about shaping your life towards that school religion. It's not just about grades, and staying out of legal trouble here. So I think the comparison is pretty much the same.

A couple of things about BYU that puzzle me about their rules......

1.) They are against caffiene but they own Pepsi ? :confused:

2.) Jim McMahon played at BYU......anyone else think that just maybe he broke just a couple of their rules?? :lol:

They actually kicked him out after football season, he was a few credits shy of graduation. I don't think he cared much, he said so in his book.

They actually kicked him out after football season, he was a few credits shy of graduation. I don't think he cared much, he said so in his book.

Like he said today on the radio...they knew from day one he was breaking rules but waited until his 5th year to do anything.