Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 68 Vanderbilt 66

Featured Replies

  • Author
I was under the impression that if it was a 3-way tie w/ UK, Vandy, & UGA that UK doesn't get #2. But if it's a 2-way with either team, UK gets #2. The tiebreaker rules change if there are 3 teams as opposed to 2.

 

You're right. I forgot that Georgia had lost twice to Vanderbilt. The first tiebreaker is head to head record amongst the three teams. Vandy is 3-1 while UK is 2-2.

Very frustrating but a good win. They won the turnover and the free throw battle too. That was about the difference. Congrats to Jorts too. Go Cats.

According to ESPN tonight the Cats needed to win tonight and Sunday, and needed Georgia to lose on of their final two games. Are you sure UK wins the tiebreaker if they all finish with 6 losses, or even 7 losses?

 

That's what the Herald-Leader said on Monday. UK needs UGA to lose. I didn't read all the details, but I did get that.

So in two games between the two what we know is that they're essentially dead even.

I'm heading down to Atlanta and hoping UK doesnt get 4th seed. What needs to happen for UK to get 2nd, 3rd, 4th and is 5th possible?

I thought Miller played well again.

Winning...

 

Is that Charlie Sheen over there? :lol:

Is that Charlie Sheen over there? :lol:

 

No he said winning, not bi-winning....

Nail biter they must develop a knock out punch when up by 15 points!

Go Big Blue!

I thought Miller played well again.

 

However, I believe I saw 0 rebounds in the paper this morning.

I was glad to see the Cats get the W for many resons but last night I was glad to see them get it on Harrellson's Senior night. Harrellson is my favoite player on this years team. What he lacks in talent he more than makes up for in desire. Should every player on this team have the heart and desire of no. 55 then we would be unbeaten.

I thought it was a good impressive win for UK. Might have been ugly, but I think it is the type of game that will make them tougher come tourney time.

I had turned it off when UK was rolling. I was shocked to see the ending.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.