Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 76 Florida 68

Featured Replies

  • Author
To get the 2 seed, Kentucky has to beat Vanderbilt and Tennessee. If they don't beat Tennessee, the only other way to get the 2 seed is to beat Vanderbilt and have Vanderbilt lose to Florida.

 

Which is not altogether unlikely. But UK needs to beat Vandy and then they'll know going into Sunday whether or not they need the UT win or not.

  • Replies 70
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

BTW, this is the longest UK home winning streak since THE streak of 129. It's the third longest home winning streak in UK history.

Well, so far UK is perfect in games I have attended throughout my whole life. I have passes to the game at Tennessee if I want them, not sure I want to risk my "streak". :sssh:

Congratulations to the Cats and the fans; much needed win. I agree with what some of you said about their differences between being at home and on the road. If they played with half the effort on the road that they have at home, their losses would likely be cut in half, if not more.

Well, so far UK is perfect in games I have attended throughout my whole life. I have passes to the game at Tennessee if I want them, not sure I want to risk my "streak". :sssh:

 

 

That's being awfully selfish. :madman:It sounds like UK is a lock for a huge win on the road if you go. :D

That's being awfully selfish. :madman:It sounds like UK is a lock for a huge win on the road if you go. :D
LOL, I just remember what they did last year to UK, lol. Well, I would also have to be a neutral fan at least, as UT is getting me into the game. So it will be hard not to root for UK anyway, and not sure I want to drive that far this year.

If all games were played at Rupp this for sure would be a Final Four team.

  • Author
If all games were played at Rupp this for sure would be a Final Four team.

 

Of course, the good news is that none of the others will be on the road either. Kentucky has done pretty well at neutral sites, and I find it easy to believe that 1 and 2 points losses on the road will become wins at a neutral location. I still don't hope for more than a Sweet 16, but I believe that is very achievable.

Congratulations to the Cats and the fans; much needed win. I agree with what some of you said about their differences between being at home and on the road. If they played with half the effort on the road that they have at home, their losses would likely be cut in half, if not more.

 

I don't think its lack of effort. I think Harrelson and especially Miller are just better at home.

So Miller isn't a "waste" anymore? Harrelson isn't "awful?"

 

Here comes this crap again from you. Where were you on the last thread, when I begged you to back up your claim on there.....????? I put my BGP membership on the line and you still couldn't find anything or even respond. Unless you have an axe to grind with me, this is getting ridiculous and pathetic my friend. Going after a UK fan that is neutral when it comes to other teams is quite odd to say the least........

 

And yeah to be honest Miller is still a waste, one good game does not a consistent player make in my book. And I'll never believe that Harrelson is anything more than barely serviceable. I root for them to succeed because they play for UK, but I have to call them like I see them.

Here comes this crap again from you. Where were you on the last thread, when I begged you to back up your claim on there.....????? I put my BGP membership on the line and you still couldn't find anything or even respond. Unless you have an axe to grind with me, this is getting ridiculous and pathetic my friend. Going after a UK fan that is neutral when it comes to other teams is quite odd to say the least........

 

And yeah to be honest Miller is still a waste, one good game does not a consistent player make in my book. And I'll never believe that Harrelson is anything more than barely serviceable. I root for them to succeed because they play for UK, but I have to call them like I see them.

 

The quote he used worked. All he said was calling someone a waste and another player awful is why some people think negatively of UK fans.

Home sweet home! This game was a huge win for the cats. Miller was very good today, 24pts,7ast was his best game this season. Now if he could just continue this type of game and show some consistency things would really be looking good going into the SEC and NCAA tourneys. I was so glad to see Miller play like he did, I cannot figure the guy out at all. Harrelson gave a huge effort pulling down 12 reb, and having a very good inside game. Vandy comes in on Tuesday night for senior night. Hiopefully the Cats can get that one, close out another unbeaten season on Rupp and be on a roll heading to UT and tournament time.

Congrats to coach Calapari on win #500!!

 

GO BIG BLUE!!!

I thought that this was as good as I've seen UK play. Great patience on the offensive end, pretty good defense overall. Games like this are why I get so frustrated watching DMiller. He has the talent to be a really, really good player on the college level, but he just hasn't been able to play with any consistency.

 

I agree Cats. I think this is the best game I have seen UK play this year. Offensively, I wouldn't say it was patience but aggressive and smart that impressed me. They kept attacking and they took the right shot all day. There are very few bad shots I can remember them taking today. I like the energy they played with throughout, especially when Florida came at them really hard from about the 16 minute mark to the 12 minute mark in the second half. I also like Cal using the bench a little more today, especially Vargas. Just play Vargas and Hood 5-7 minutes and that will be all you need to keep the top six fresh. Very nice and needed win today.

Here comes this crap again from you. Where were you on the last thread, when I begged you to back up your claim on there.....????? I put my BGP membership on the line and you still couldn't find anything or even respond. Unless you have an axe to grind with me, this is getting ridiculous and pathetic my friend. Going after a UK fan that is neutral when it comes to other teams is quite odd to say the least........

 

And yeah to be honest Miller is still a waste, one good game does not a consistent player make in my book. And I'll never believe that Harrelson is anything more than barely serviceable. I root for them to succeed because they play for UK, but I have to call them like I see them.

 

I would say 11ppg, 5rpg, 85% from the foul line and 45% from the 3 pt line is hardly a waste, but some people can't be pleased. By the way, over the last four games Darius is averaging 18ppg, 5.5rpg, 2.5bpg. So,

I would say he has had more than 1 good game.

So Miller isn't a "waste" anymore? Harrelson isn't "awful?"

 

Here comes this crap again from you. Where were you on the last thread, when I begged you to back up your claim on there.....????? I put my BGP membership on the line and you still couldn't find anything or even respond. Unless you have an axe to grind with me, this is getting ridiculous and pathetic my friend. Going after a UK fan that is neutral when it comes to other teams is quite odd to say the least........

 

And yeah to be honest Miller is still a waste, one good game does not a consistent player make in my book. And I'll never believe that Harrelson is anything more than barely serviceable. I root for them to succeed because they play for UK, but I have to call them like I see them.

 

:popcorn:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.