February 28, 201115 yr Whatever I'm done arguing with you guys. Let's just make a deal, you guys never talk to me on here and I'll never talk to you on here. I've talked about this till I'm blue in the face with you guys and just staying out of each others way would be best IMO. SSC I've begged you in the past to quit responding to anything I say, you never agree with any of it so why not just put me on ignore if I'm such an idiot? I'm seriously thinking about just deleting my membership and if I feel the same way tomorrow I think that I will. You beg me to not respond to you by responding to me all the time? It wasn't an argument. I said killing players is why people might not like UK fans and I stand by that.
February 28, 201115 yr Whatever I'm done arguing with you guys. Let's just make a deal, you guys never talk to me on here and I'll never talk to you on here. I've talked about this till I'm blue in the face with you guys and just staying out of each others way would be best IMO. SSC I've begged you in the past to quit responding to anything I say, you never agree with any of it so why not just put me on ignore if I'm such an idiot? I'm seriously thinking about just deleting my membership and if I feel the same way tomorrow I think that I will. No reason to do that CatsX3 everyone has an opinion you guys obviously disagree on this one. We like having you around here to talk about sports.
February 28, 201115 yr Sorry guys, this thread was about the game. Big win for UK, much needed. Edited February 28, 201115 yr by CatsCatsCats
February 28, 201115 yr Why can't UK play like that every game. Coach Cal messed up big time when they let the shot clock run out when Knight had the ball I couldn't believe they didn't call a time out or something. Jones had the ball right under the basket on this one and he had no clue as to the shot clock. Then, like a dummy he threw it out deep to Knight with the clock running out. Jones has to be more aware and put it up. He was right there. That's on him, no one else.
February 28, 201115 yr No reason to do that CatsX3 everyone has an opinion you guys obviously disagree on this one. We like having you around here to talk about sports. :thumb:
February 28, 201115 yr I think Miller has put together a couple nice games, 2 out of the 3 were very nice. It just seems like his mentality has changed. He is so much more aggressive and I'm loving it. Honestly, lately I'd take him over Jones.
February 28, 201115 yr I think Miller has put together a couple nice games, 2 out of the 3 were very nice. It just seems like his mentality has changed. He is so much more aggressive and I'm loving it. Honestly, lately I'd take him over Jones. I agree.
February 28, 201115 yr Agreed. It's easy to fall in love with the stars, but this guys is far from a star. He is the least athletic kid on the floor every game but he gets in great position to rebound and he works so hard. :thumb: He just goes out every night and gives it all that he has got. Rebounds, pases the ball, sets screens, gets the "trash" scores underneath. Harrellson doesn't try to do things that he knows he can't, just a hard hat/blue collar type ball player.
February 28, 201115 yr :thumb: He just goes out every night and gives it all that he has got. Rebounds, pases the ball, sets screens, gets the "trash" scores underneath. Harrellson doesn't try to do things that he knows he can't, just a hard hat/blue collar type ball player. Correct. He fails the style test but passes the production test.
February 28, 201115 yr Of course, the good news is that none of the others will be on the road either. Kentucky has done pretty well at neutral sites, and I find it easy to believe that 1 and 2 points losses on the road will become wins at a neutral location. I still don't hope for more than a Sweet 16, but I believe that is very achievable. I agree. Although, I do hope for more. I'm just not expecting it. It's not like UK has played bad on the road. They have just found a way to lose a bunch of close games. I think they are a dangerous team in the tournament. They could very well get eliminated in the first weekend, and I doubt anyone would be shocked. But, they are not a team I'd want to play if I was a high seed. They have the potential to beat anyone they play, IMO. It's been a frustrating season with all the gut-wrenching road losses, especially when you consider the position we could be in had we just split those games. I still like this team though. I think they're talented and fun to watch (minus the last 4 minutes of a game).:lol:
March 28, 201115 yr All I know is this about Harrelson. He's leading the SEC in offensive rebounds , #2 in overall rebounds trailing TJones by .2 per game, he's 9th in blocks (Miller is 12th), 1st in FG%. You are the ONLY one who would deem that as "awful." This isn't a beauty contest. This team is built around perimeter players. He does EXACTLY what he is supposed to do. I could give a crap about his athletic ability. Production is the name of the game. He's producing. Miller: No question he's been inconsistent but to call him a "waste" is immature/irrational/and frankly ignorant. He plays good D/blocks shots. Offensively for some reason he's been inconsistent. Despite having the #1 and #2 rebounders in the conference on his team he's 29th in rebounding right there with the great Alex Tyus who no one questions as far as effort. Only a UK fan would call a kid who plays hard yet doesn't live up to others' expectations a "waste." And, yes, I'm a UK fan and UK financial supporter so you can end that speculation. Bump
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.