Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 76 Florida 68

Featured Replies

Great win within the friendly confines. For the life of me I still can't remember ever seeing a team like this one that is nigh unbeatable at home but can't buy a road game.

  • Replies 70
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree, got to win on the road as well. Great win though.

We got the good side of the bi-polar Miller today.

We got the good side of the bi-polar Miller today.

 

Definitely Dr. Jekyll.

I thought that this was as good as I've seen UK play. Great patience on the offensive end, pretty good defense overall. Games like this are why I get so frustrated watching DMiller. He has the talent to be a really, really good player on the college level, but he just hasn't been able to play with any consistency.

I thought that this was as good as I've seen UK play. Great patience on the offensive end, pretty good defense overall. Games like this are why I get so frustrated watching DMiller. He has the talent to be a really, really good player on the college level, but he just hasn't been able to play with any consistency.

 

Jones is counting his NBA money, Knight is overrated as can be IMO, Miller is a waste, Harrelson plays hard but is awful, Liggins is even starting to annoy me. t.

 

So Miller isn't a "waste" anymore? Harrelson isn't "awful?"

Man if the Cats could just play like this on the road they'd be a good team. They are just too inconsistent right now for me to be excited about this win. I like the win but it was a home game so I expect this result. I just wish they'd surprise me and win on the road...:lol:

So Miller isn't a "waste" anymore? Harrelson isn't "awful?"

 

Only you would go there...

Only you would go there...

 

Why is he the only one that would go there?

Miller has been the rock the last few games!

 

Yep!

Miller has been the rock the last few games!

 

If he can do it on the next game as well then I'll be convinced he has turned the corner.

Miller has played well ever since the injury. If he continues to play well, it takes a lot of pressure off of the freshmen.

  • Author
If he can do it on the next game as well then I'll be convinced he has turned the corner.

 

Nuh-uh. Gotta do it on the road to convince me. His 5/13 performance to get 13 points against Arkansas wasn't it.

To get the 2 seed, Kentucky has to beat Vanderbilt and Tennessee. If they don't beat Tennessee, the only other way to get the 2 seed is to beat Vanderbilt and have Vanderbilt lose to Florida.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.