Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What if- Enes?????

Featured Replies

How much better would UK have been with Kanter playing this season??? Would they be a Final Four team? Elite 8? Swee 16?

  • Replies 44
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lot better. He would have made a 3 or 4 point difference in the close games the Cats have lost all season. I think they'd only have a couple of losses.

UK would likely only have lost a couple of games this year and been much like last years team. Lack of a big man that can bang down two points and an offensive board when nothing else is working would make a tremendous difference.

  • Author

How does he compare to Cousins?

How does he compare to Cousins?

 

It seems like Enes , like many Euros, can take the ball outside and shoot it.

How does he compare to Cousins?

 

From what you read he's probably better, also not nearly as big of trouble/head case as Cousins is/was.

I agree with almost all of the above, he would have been better than Cousins too! There is also a reason why Harrellson has been playing better since the first few weeks of the season, whith Enes being able to practice with the team, too bad is didn't rub off on Eloy too. I say Final Four or Elite 8, but now I see them as maybe a second round team, the best being a Sweet 16 spot depending on who they play.

I'm not sure I can predict where they would finish in the tourny if he were allowed to play, but I think they'd only have one loss and that woul be to UConn.

 

I think they'd be undefeated in SEC play.

They would have been top 5 most of the season with Kanter eligible. Nothing will ever change my mind about that.

Top 5, 1 maybe 2 losses at the most right now.

What if a frog had wings?

If- the biggest two-letter word in the English language.

He's not playing and UK is an Elite 8 team at best.

I think they'd be in the top 3 with maybe 1 or 2 losses. A Final 4 team with a decent shot at winning it all.

Better than Cousins? Are you guys kidding me? Based on what, an all-star game? Maybe it's just me Cuz's only problems were that he is a head case and doesn't have alot of hops, but I think it is crazy to say Kanter would have been better. How many true freshmen have been able to come in and bang in the post like Big Cuz could? Say whoever you want the last 5 or 6 years, but keep in mind that DeMarcus only played a little over 20 minutes a game. Sullinger is putting up similar numbers but is playing almost 32 minutes per game, 7 or 8 minutes more than Demarcus was.

 

To each his own but I've seen nothing on Kanter that would make me think he's even close to the talent Cuz was. Cal even eluded to that before the season and I'll trust his eval.

 

As for UK with Kanter I think they would be a top 5-10 team, but I don't think this team would be a Final Four team with him either. No leadership from the upper classmen at all. I think you can win big with some freshmen, but you need an older leader. UK had that last year with Patterson, the ball just did not bounce their way in the tourney. JMO

Better than Cousins? Are you guys kidding me? Based on what, an all-star game? Maybe it's just me Cuz's only problems were that he is a head case and doesn't have alot of hops, but I think it is crazy to say Kanter would have been better. How many true freshmen have been able to come in and bang in the post like Big Cuz could? Say whoever you want the last 5 or 6 years, but keep in mind that DeMarcus only played a little over 20 minutes a game. Sullinger is putting up similar numbers but is playing almost 32 minutes per game, 7 or 8 minutes more than Demarcus was.

 

To each his own but I've seen nothing on Kanter that would make me think he's even close to the talent Cuz was. Cal even eluded to that before the season and I'll trust his eval.

 

As for UK with Kanter I think they would be a top 5-10 team, but I don't think this team would be a Final Four team with him either. No leadership from the upper classmen at all. I think you can win big with some freshmen, but you need an older leader. UK had that last year with Patterson, the ball just did not bounce their way in the tourney. JMO

 

I'm going to disagree, Kanter is for real.

 

I won't say he is better than Cousins but I would say that had Kanter played Kentucky wouldn't have been losing much, if anything from Cousins last season. I will go ahead and make the bold statement that Kanter will have a better pro career than Cousins when it is all said and done.

Better than Cousins? Are you guys kidding me? Based on what, an all-star game? Maybe it's just me Cuz's only problems were that he is a head case and doesn't have alot of hops, but I think it is crazy to say Kanter would have been better. How many true freshmen have been able to come in and bang in the post like Big Cuz could? Say whoever you want the last 5 or 6 years, but keep in mind that DeMarcus only played a little over 20 minutes a game. Sullinger is putting up similar numbers but is playing almost 32 minutes per game, 7 or 8 minutes more than Demarcus was.

 

To each his own but I've seen nothing on Kanter that would make me think he's even close to the talent Cuz was. Cal even eluded to that before the season and I'll trust his eval.

 

As for UK with Kanter I think they would be a top 5-10 team, but I don't think this team would be a Final Four team with him either. No leadership from the upper classmen at all. I think you can win big with some freshmen, but you need an older leader. UK had that last year with Patterson, the ball just did not bounce their way in the tourney. JMO

 

Cousins only playing 20 minutes a game is a detraction against him, he usually only played 20 minutes because of foul trouble or his own lazy attitude. Cousins may have more potential but I'll take a kid with close to the same skills as cousins and not nearly the problems any day.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.