Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What if- Enes?????

Featured Replies

What if Kobe were on this team?

 

Neither are amateurs, so why not dream big?

  • Replies 44
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How many Jared Sullinger types did he play against overseas, let alone quality NBA-aged bigs? He may end up being a legend, but until then I just don't think all of this praise is realistic. To me, he's Darko Milicic until he proves otherwise.

 

Speaking of Sullinger, in there one meeting Kanter schooled him, and that was during the Hoop Summit game. You act as if that was just a flash in the pan performance but his 34 point 16 rebounds in that game was legit. I've watched the game numerous times and none of the USA bigs could do anything with him, he was having his way. Now I will admit Sullinger had little help being the only other big that really provided any kind of production that night was Terrence Jones, but still people have hyped Sullinger as this incredible post prospect and Kanter more than adequately held his own and then some against him. I will stay true to my opinion until I am proven wrong, Kanter is for real.

Speaking of Sullinger, in there one meeting Kanter schooled him, and that was during the Hoop Summit game. You act as if that was just a flash in the pan performance but his 34 point 16 rebounds in that game was legit. I've watched the game numerous times and none of the USA bigs could do anything with him, he was having his way. Now I will admit Sullinger had little help being the only other big that really provided any kind of production that night was Terrence Jones, but still people have hyped Sullinger as this incredible post prospect and Kanter more than adequately held his own and then some against him. I will stay true to my opinion until I am proven wrong, Kanter is for real.

 

It was an All-Star game for crying out loud!!! I could go out there and get 10 points in an all-star game and I'm obviously far from Division 1 basketball material. You can learn as much from that game as you can from creating the players on NBA 2K11 and playing it yourself IMO. One all-star game and this kid is better than Cousins and Sullinger who at least have proven themselves against the best college has to offer.

 

I don't have an opinion on him and I really don't know how many could. We haven't seen him play in a real game.

I co-sign everything Cats has said in this thread....Preach on Cats! :thumb:

I co-sign everything Cats has said in this thread....Preach on Cats! :thumb:

 

Word em up!!!

Didn't Calipari say that Jon Hood looked like Rex Chapman in practice?

I co-sign everything Cats has said in this thread....Preach on Cats! :thumb:

 

:thumb: I'm done, somethings just kill me. Every UK probably wishes Kanter could play. But no one, not even Calipari IMO knows how good he would actually be in a game situation. Cal would probably have a really good idea, but you never know until the lights come on. Especially considering the guy played in Europe which has never been known to be kind to fostering young post players, 4 quality ones in the history of Euro basketball speaks volumes I believe.

 

Word em up!!!

 

Now I see why you hate UK, PP :lol:. :thumb:

:thumb: Now I see why you hate UK, PP :lol:. :thumb:

 

 

 

No comment........:cool::D

What if Kobe were on this team?

 

Neither are amateurs, so why not dream big?

 

Knowing our luck he'd probably blow a knee or his ankle would finally rot off.

I co-sign everything Cats has said in this thread....Preach on Cats! :thumb:

 

Word em up!!!

 

I'm fine with that, I can totally understand why nobody would want to put a bunch of stock in Enes and I won't say anything else on the matter. None of us have had the opportunity to really see him play and most will not speculate without doing so.

 

 

 

BUT, just like the whole Mike Vick thing, you guys can come back and apologize and say I was right here in a few years. I'll take it for now, but just like that whole deal I'll take it and keep taking it but will be the one laughing in the end. :D :lol:

I'm fine with that, I can totally understand why nobody would want to put a bunch of stock in Enes and I won't say anything else on the matter. None of us have had the opportunity to really see him play and most will not speculate without doing so.

 

 

 

BUT, just like the whole Mike Vick thing, you guys can come back and apologize and say I was right here in a few years. I'll take it for now, but just like that whole deal I'll take it and keep taking it but will be the one laughing in the end. :D :lol:

 

What that you guessed he'd be good? You can't be right about something like that if you truly don't know the answer and are just taking a guess.

 

We won't be wrong about it either, no matter how it turns out so I really don't know what you're saying. We are simply waiting to pass judgment, which realistically is probably what anyone should do IMO.

 

IF he turns out to be better than Jordan, I still will never say that I thought you were right. You haven't seen him play anymore than I have, which is very limited. You're taking a guess off one all-star game, some mix-tapes, and hearsay, there's no right or wrong there IMO.

I'm fine with that, I can totally understand why nobody would want to put a bunch of stock in Enes and I won't say anything else on the matter. None of us have had the opportunity to really see him play and most will not speculate without doing so.

 

 

BUT, just like the whole Mike Vick thing, you guys can come back and apologize and say I was right here in a few years. I'll take it for now, but just like that whole deal I'll take it and keep taking it but will be the one laughing in the end. :D :lol:

 

If he ends up better than Cousins I will apologize but we will never be able to gauge if he is better than Cousins while at UK. I think that is the focal point of the who is better argument but for the record I think Cousins will be a better pro than Kanter so if what you are saying turns out to be true I'll apologize.:thumb:

What that you guessed he'd be good? You can't be right about something like that if you truly don't know the answer and are just taking a guess.

 

Look, I've talked to people who got to see him play almost daily while he was able to play. The same people also got to watch last years team quite a bit and he still said outside of Wall, Kanter is the most impressive player he has ever seen. I trust his word, he knows what hes talking about. I don't have to be like you all and actually wait to see for myself, from everything I have gathered I know he will be good. Its not like I'm just taking a wild stab in the dark, trust me.

Speaking of Sullinger, in there one meeting Kanter schooled him, and that was during the Hoop Summit game. You act as if that was just a flash in the pan performance but his 34 point 16 rebounds in that game was legit. I've watched the game numerous times and none of the USA bigs could do anything with him, he was having his way. Now I will admit Sullinger had little help being the only other big that really provided any kind of production that night was Terrence Jones, but still people have hyped Sullinger as this incredible post prospect and Kanter more than adequately held his own and then some against him. I will stay true to my opinion until I am proven wrong, Kanter is for real.

 

 

That he did. That game left a big impression on me. If I had a choice which player I would want on my college (or pro) team I would choose Kanter. By not having him this year has cost UK dearly. From what I have heard from people who have seen him in practice he is the real deal, the best player by far on the floor.

Plus Dobson, like him or not he still played quite a bit last year, didn't return this year either.

This had the potential to be one of UK's best teams ever imo.

With North Carolina getting fullback Devon Ramsay ruled eligible after being ruled "permanently ineligible" is there any chance Kanter still has hope? Just a question because I thought it was over. The situations were totally different but.....I wasn't aware of this type of change happening.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.