January 29, 201115 yr Wish I'd realized this game was on soon enough to get ESPN3 up to watch it. I pulled up the game tracker just in time to see there were 8 seconds left. Great road win for the Cards.
January 29, 201115 yr Great game by Louisville. First half, the Cards were feeding Jennings inside much more that UConn anticipated and I think it got the Huskies a bit out of sorts. And, how in the heck do you continue to let Kuric stand open at the wing, where he is deadly? Great job winning on the road without Dhieng.
January 29, 201115 yr The Big East teams are going to beat each other up all season. I wasn't as much suprised that U.L. beat UConn but I was suprised they won on the road.
January 30, 201115 yr Weird number with UConn only being favored by 4. Louisville got a big road win. Road wins have come easier in the BE lately for some reason.
January 30, 201115 yr Huge win for UL. Siva was really strong down the stretch. Knowles & Kuric hit some timely threes to give the Cards a nice margin in the 2nd OT. UCONN's offense in the final four minutes of regulation & then the overtimes was horrid. It was basically Walker or the other guard going one-on-one and settling for long-range jumpers. Definitely a game UCONN let slip away. But give credit to UL for never giving up & coming away with an impressive road victory.
January 30, 201115 yr Not yet, but they go better than 6-4 down the stretch you have to...... I believe so too.
January 30, 201115 yr Impressive win by the Cards, especially sense it came on the road at UConn who's been hot lately.
January 30, 201115 yr The last three wins all by one point. On the way to church 840 played all three in the last minute of each game. Paul Rogers sure can get excited. Bob V talked over him on the UCONN game at the end. They could also lost the last three.
January 31, 201115 yr Good game...I don't care how good Walker is that was a bad shot considering how much time was left. When the PG passed Walker the ball and he assumed the double team, Walker should have passed back for the open shot with what time was left instead of taking the shot he did. Congrats to UL for hanging on though. Great win. I was surprised by the lack of urgency in UCONN. After the missed free throws they had 9 secs and just kinda walked the ball up the floor and shot a 25 fter. Good D by the Cards but I cant believe UCONN didnt attack the basket and either try and win it or get fouled.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.