Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cutler: Sprained MCL

Featured Replies

Mrs C and I went to Chicago to watch the game at one of our favorite bars. Of the 250 people there, I think one person defended him. Cutler is a hated man in Chicago. The bulk of the fan base is a blue collar working class people. They have been known as a tough hard nosed town and for tough hard nosed football forever. To see your QB standing on the sideline looking like he doesn't give crap about what's going on, I'd say it's safe to say a minimum of 95% in Chicago want him gone. I can't see the fan base ever forgiving him.

 

Several of the players defended him after the game. That's what team mates do.

 

However, if you watched the game, any time the camera was on Cutler, he was all alone. No one was going over and talking to him or offering any kind of support.

 

The saddest part of it all to me is that Cutler never went over and tried to support his team mates. He wasn't there trying to talk Hanie through blitz packages, nothing. That to me is proof he is not a team player, and I hope they get rid of him. I would try to get something for him, but if I couldn't I would cut him.

 

Even the Packer fans couldn't believe it.

I am still confused why there is this kind of surprise? Cutler has always been uninterested. He has never been a rah-rah team leader type put people think he should be because of the position he plays.

  • Replies 116
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please all of the uninformed posters on here who are saying Cutler wasn't helping out Hanie on the sideline go to this link

 

http://www.chicagobears.com/multimedia/

 

and click on Hanie on Cutler.

 

I think it's funny how everyone is bashing him for not helping out the 3rd string QB yet Hanie says never once did the camera pan to Jay when he was helping Hanie every time he came off the field. Not only that, but it was Cutler talking to Hanie on the headset sometimes. Maybe people should actually check out the facts before saying he wasn't helping or uninterested. The media has a way of showing things to make people feel a certain way.

Mrs C and I went to Chicago to watch the game at one of our favorite bars. Of the 250 people there, I think one person defended him. Cutler is a hated man in Chicago. The bulk of the fan base is a blue collar working class people. They have been known as a tough hard nosed town and for tough hard nosed football forever. To see your QB standing on the sideline looking like he doesn't give crap about what's going on, I'd say it's safe to say a minimum of 95% in Chicago want him gone. I can't see the fan base ever forgiving him.

 

Several of the players defended him after the game. That's what team mates do.

 

However, if you watched the game, any time the camera was on Cutler, he was all alone. No one was going over and talking to him or offering any kind of support.

 

The saddest part of it all to me is that Cutler never went over and tried to support his team mates. He wasn't there trying to talk Hanie through blitz packages, nothing. That to me is proof he is not a team player, and I hope they get rid of him. I would try to get something for him, but if I couldn't I would cut him.

 

Even the Packer fans couldn't believe it.

 

It's funny because all these people are jumping off the Bears bandwagon. Ask any Bears fan about this season and if they're a true Bears fan, not someone who supported because of the winning, they will say they are happy with the way the team played this year. Yea, they didn't win the superbowl, or even get there, but all the experts picked the Bears to finish behind the Lions! I mean come on! I even predicted the Bears to go 5-11 and was completely surprised by what happened this year. I look forward to next year(if there is one) and seeing what the Bears can do then.

It's funny because all these people are jumping off the Bears bandwagon. Ask any Bears fan about this season and if they're a true Bears fan, not someone who supported because of the winning, they will say they are happy with the way the team played this year. Yea, they didn't win the superbowl, or even get there, but all the experts picked the Bears to finish behind the Lions! I mean come on! I even predicted the Bears to go 5-11 and was completely surprised by what happened this year. I look forward to next year(if there is one) and seeing what the Bears can do then.

 

They're not jumping off any wagon. They just don't like Cutler.

Please all of the uninformed posters on here who are saying Cutler wasn't helping out Hanie on the sideline go to this link

 

http://www.chicagobears.com/multimedia/

 

and click on Hanie on Cutler.

 

I think it's funny how everyone is bashing him for not helping out the 3rd string QB yet Hanie says never once did the camera pan to Jay when he was helping Hanie every time he came off the field. Not only that, but it was Cutler talking to Hanie on the headset sometimes. Maybe people should actually check out the facts before saying he wasn't helping or uninterested. The media has a way of showing things to make people feel a certain way.

 

Exactly, kind of like the game Survivor, they can pick and choose to show shots of Cutler with his frumpy face whenever they choose. Barkley made a good point today about MJD and his tweet about playing all year on a bad knee. I love MJD to death but he did miss the final two games of the season, and those were pretty big games for the Jags.

Personally I think Aaron Rogers played with a concussion in this game. We'll never know for sure because he won't admit it, but he was in a fog after the Peppers hit.

 

I thought so too.

I'd be willing to bet he'd go out there and give it a go. As much as I hate him, we all know Favre wouldn't have thought twice about it. Big Ben would've been back out there. Rivers would have. Brady played the 2nd half of the season with a fractured foot. Peyton's played with knee injuries. Romo tried to go back out there with a broken collarbone. Rodgers tried to convince the Pack to let him play with a concussion. MJD played all season with a tear in his MCL.

 

Big Ben would have been back out there, but rest assured, had he had a bad game he would have let everyone know how hurt he was. That's the thing that I disrespect about him.

Personally I think Aaron Rogers played with a concussion in this game. We'll never know for sure because he won't admit it, but he was in a fog after the Peppers hit.

 

I think that he wasn't the same after he took that hit on the TD run. That was a good shot.

According to tweet from Doyel, no tear--MCL sprain.

 

I'm really not sure if he's bad as reported. Think about it, are they really going to say, "Cutler tweaked his leg and he could have played if he wanted too?" No, they are going to make this look good for him and the organization. I am curious what's being said among players.

It's a grade 2 mcl sprain which means there is a slight tear in the ligament. Maurice jones-drew criticized cutler yet he missed the final two games of the season. I just find it surprising that people question Cutler's toughness wen he was sacked 52 times this last season. He never complained, r went out and fought and helped the Bears win a lot of football games. All the bandwagon Bears fans are very quick to forget the years of Craig Krenzel, Rex Grossman and the other 20 qb's that had played since McMahon.

To tag onto the article linked earlier about Cutler's demeanor....here he is with his girlfriend Kristin Cavarilli. Same face....

 

kristin-cavallari-435.jpg

To tag onto the article linked earlier about Cutler's demeanor....here he is with his girlfriend Kristin Cavarilli. Same face....

 

[ATTACH]33327[/ATTACH]

 

Did you ever watch that show. I'd have the same face if I were dating her and that personality haha.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.