Storage Wars

uk#1fan

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to work out a deal with the lien holder to get the lien released and yes it will be a pain to get a clean title.

I was watching the storage wars on spike they got a truck in a unit and it seemed like a fast turn around selling it so I was like how did they get the keys and title for it.

You have to work out a deal with the lien holder to get the lien released and yes it will be a pain to get a clean title.

Maybe you could hire a lawyer and demand the owner to give you the keys and title and start charging them a storage fee for the car till they sign over the title either way you go about it seems like a pain.

Maybe you could hire a lawyer and demand the owner to give you the keys and title and start charging them a storage fee for the car till they sign over the title either way you go about it seems like a pain.

If they aren't paying their car payments or storage fees there isn't much of a chance they are going to pay some random person who bought their storage unit. Best bet would be to work out some form of a deal with the lien holder which is probably going to be in the form of cash to complete the paperwork to get a repossesion tile and then transfer ownership to you.

Chumlee, Frank Fritz or Jarred?

Out of that group I'd have to go with Frank. I don't really find Chumlee funny at all, and I haven't watched enough Storage Wars to really think much of Jarred.

Honestly the one of the main reasons I really like Pawn Stars is because Rick is the man. Chumlee is dumb, "The Old Man" is boring and just old, and Corey tries too hard to be cool.

• 1 year later...

I don't care for this show or any other shows like it. Baggage battles, pawn shop shows, the shows about tow truck drivers and most of the others all seem so scripted.

I think the last true reality show may be the deadliest catch and I have my doubts about it.