Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 82 LSU 44

Featured Replies

Sounds like LSU is back at the bottom again; I didn't know that they were this bad.

 

Not as long as Auburn fields a team.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not as long as Auburn fields a team.

 

At this time the Auburn community probably could not care less about basketball.

LSU is plain terrible and the fact they've won two SEC games tells me all I need to know about the West side of the conference.

Some have said that from the start, not the scorer as Wall was though.

 

Isn't he scoring more than Wall did?

Isn't he scoring more than Wall did?

 

Yes. Knight is more of a scorer than Wall.

Sounds like LSU is back at the bottom again; I didn't know that they were this bad.
They are pathetic, in their defense they were withou their best player but I don't know just how much better that makes them.

 

Not as long as Auburn fields a team.

 

Yes, like another has said I doubt the Auburn faithful has realized basketball season has started or if they have a team. Auburn is very young and from what the commenators were saying they have a very good freshman clas coming in next season.

Very good performance by the Wildcats.

I'm not liking a few things. But oh well.

 

You talking about Jones? I'm more disappointed with him as the season progresses. From my perspective, he has an "I'll get mine" mentality. He's becoming a black hole when he gets the ball down low, as he seldom passes. He needs to understand that passing is one of his greatest assets.

  • Author
You talking about Jones? I'm more disappointed with him as the season progresses. From my perspective, he has an "I'll get mine" mentality. He's becoming a black hole when he gets the ball down low, as he seldom passes. He needs to understand that passing is one of his greatest assets.

 

That is one thing that was on my mine, keeping in mind he will not be a copy of Cousins either. But ill keep the other thing to myself.

I think the "problem" with Jones is that he is a young kid 2,500 miles from home. I think he'll grow out of it.

I think the "problem" with Jones is that he is a young kid 2,500 miles from home. I think he'll grow out of it.

 

Do you think he'll grow out of it this year though?

Good question. I don't know. I understand where you're coming from....this year will probably be his only chance at UK to grow out of it.

LSU's coach was pretty fired up after the game:

 

http://www.twitpic.com/3qftu3

 

 

All I see is a picture. Is there suppose to be a quote from Coach Johnson or something?

That is one thing that was on my mine, keeping in mind he will not be a copy of Cousins either. But ill keep the other thing to myself.

 

Some people are never happy. :lol: :ohbrother:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.