January 15, 201115 yr Some people may hate me or call me crazy for saying this, but Brandon Knight is a better college player than John Wall.
January 15, 201115 yr Author Some people may hate me or call me crazy for saying this, but Brandon Knight is a better college player than John Wall. That's not the reason we hate you.
January 15, 201115 yr Some people may hate me or call me crazy for saying this, but Brandon Knight is a better college player than John Wall. I think everyone would at least understand where you're coming from because a lot of his game is a bit more polished or mature than Wall's was. Like his jump shot, of course.
January 15, 201115 yr I think a bunch of us said that last year. Maybe so. Unfortunately I haven't got time to read everything that gets posted to make that determination.
January 15, 201115 yr Author Some people may hate me or call me crazy for saying this, but Brandon Knight is a better college player than John Wall.Some have said that from the start, not the scorer as Wall was though.
January 16, 201115 yr What I liked most about this one was that the Cats came out, put a lesser team in LSU away from the opening tip and they kept them down. Plenty of times in the past U.K. teams have let some teams hang around far longer than they should and had far too close of a game and a few times a loss. This team came out and just made the claim "we're U.K. and you're not", punched them in the mouth and kept them down. On to Tuscaloosa Tues. night! GO BIG BLUE!!!
January 16, 201115 yr Some people may hate me or call me crazy for saying this, but Brandon Knight is a better college player than John Wall. I agree
January 16, 201115 yr Sounds like LSU is back at the bottom again; I didn't know that they were this bad.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.