Mayfield vs. Bardstown predictions

The Scribe

Who wins the game?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the game?

Hopefully the cardinal backers will come out in full force and get out of their cars in the tailgate area and actually come into the stands and be loud instead of staying in their warm cars...wish they would ban that area...would make the crowd larger where it counts...we had alot of people last week although you would not know it because they stayed in the tailgate session...okay I will get off of my soapbox now...

GO CARDS

Really? I had heard that people like to go down there, that is disappointing and really lazy IMO. That makes me feel better about the attendance at last Fridays game, I think that this one will bring em out, if not, I will be disappointed, plus, what kind of game experience is that? I don't feel like I went to a football game unless I get to be cold and drink my hot chocolate!!

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that the people will come out in full force and be seen and heard this Friday...there was probably about 300 people that were in the softball field tailgate area for the booster club that was down there but you would not have known it...although it did look like a used car lot. And I agree with your statement about wanting the full experience...playoff weather is supposed to be cold...so hopefully they will get their bodies used to the cold as because if we are fortunate enough to get past B'town then they will have to be out in the cold next Saturday at Papa Johns...

I hope that the people will come out in full force and be seen and heard this Friday...there was probably about 300 people that were in the softball field tailgate area for the booster club that was down there but you would not have known it...although it did look like a used car lot. And I agree with your statement about wanting the full experience...playoff weather is supposed to be cold...so hopefully they will get their bodies used to the cold as because if we are fortunate enough to get past B'town then they will have to be out in the cold next Saturday at Papa Johns...

Try tellin my wife that logic, but duck when you do :scared:

Are there any other Bardstown fans on BGP besides myself and Mr. No Name? We need more diversity on this thread, I feel outgunned.

A Bardstown fan (Garnis Martin era) transplanted to Ft. Thomas, so I keep track of them only through BGP and the parents. Expect a heckuva game!!!

I'll be visiting my family in W Ky during the Thanksgiving holiday. I'm definitely going to make it to this game. Should be a real battle. It'll be weird sitting on the Mayfield side. I've never seen the field from that perspective. ;) Having seen Bardstown, I know they will be ready to play. But, I have to give the nod to the home team in this one.

Mayfield 24

Bardstown 21

I'll be visiting my family in W Ky during the Thanksgiving holiday. I'm definitely going to make it to this game. Should be a real battle. It'll be weird sitting on the Mayfield side. I've never seen the field from that perspective. ;) Having seen Bardstown, I know they will be ready to play. But, I have to give the nod to the home team in this one.

Mayfield 24

Bardstown 21

Clown, come sit with us! We put bourbon in our tailgate food :banana: . . . plus, you should be pulling for Region 2!

Clown, come sit with us! We put bourbon in our tailgate food :banana: . . . plus, you should be pulling for Region 2!

Man you tempt me so. ;) I tend to pull for Mayfield when we aren't in it because of our long rivalry and because of the great sportsmanship between our two teams over the years. However, if Bardstown prevails, I will definitely be pulling for you in the title game. :thumb:

Man you tempt me so. ;) I tend to pull for Mayfield when we aren't in it because of our long rivalry and because of the great sportsmanship between our two teams over the years. However, if Bardstown prevails, I will definitely be pulling for you in the title game. :thumb:

Fair enough.

Look for Bardstown to go PJS and get beat by the Breds !!!

See, this is what happens at 11:30 p.m. when a youngster has been overimbibing the quality adult beverages manufactured here in my county . . . in the wrong thread altogether . . . looking past his opponent . . . no respect for tradition . . . my review of the NCC-Somerset thread indicates an awful lot of ugliness going on over there . . . why give the opponent fuel for the fire? On the other hand, Go Briar Jumpers! . . . we need revenge for our ouster in the '99 playoffs anyway.

Toothpick, GoBigRed, CardinalsVoice, help me shotput this Yankee :madman: out of here.

Actually I look for the "Breds" to go to PJS and lose their 3rd title game in a row over the last 6 years. Now which team beat them the 1st 2 times.. let me think.....hmmmmm.....it's coming to me.

Was it, could it have been, uuuuummmmmm, The Ads?? I think it was..Yeah, and the Cards put it to em a couple or 3 times themselves back in the 80's, early 90's, can't recall the exact years...

Has NCC ever beat Mayfield or Danville or Bardstown, for that matter...I'm trying to think of a year and its not coming to me..