Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marvin is back...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 101
  • Views 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Season ticket renewal paper has just been lit on fire.

Mike Brown just said that the way they run things works pretty well!!! He is clueless!!!

 

What has he been on the last 20 years? I'm sure the rest of us would like some too if it makes things look that much better.

Anyone ever notice that resign is spelled the same as resign? :lol:

Marvin press conference blah blah Bengals=boring!
LOL, You are so right! Did someone have a gun pointed at his head behind the cameras? Had that look to it.
Anyone ever notice that resign is spelled the same as resign? :lol:

 

That's why it is supposed to be "re-sign" or "re-signed" :D

That's why it is supposed to be "re-sign" or "re-signed" :D

 

I know. :lol: :p

Zero chance any substance comes out of today's presser.

 

Good call.

 

Some things I thought were interesting is Brown's insistence that Lewis makes most of the decisions. I'm not sure if it's true or not, but he was emphatic. I also thought it was interesting that Brown talked about guys they drafted still playing for the team or playing in the league. Playing in the league and being difference makers are two different things. He also did the same old dance of saying how good Johnsos, Dunlap, Simpson, and Caldwell played late to try to say next year would be better.

The thing I take from this decision is Marvin made demands. Brown said no. Marvin settled on being an NFL head coach. Brown settled for not looking for another coach and blamed the impending offseason as a reason. Basically the more things change.............

 

If the Bengals get lucky in the draft and because of an easier schedule Marvin will look for other jobs next year and any year he's here after that IMO

LanceMcAlister

 

Hue Jackson was in town having dinner w/Marvin at Carlo and Johnny the week before the Cleveland game---per Dave Lapham on ESPN 1530

 

San Fran has asked for permission to talk to Jackson regarding their head coaching job. This could be their attempt to satisy the "Rooney" rule though.

San Fran has asked for permission to talk to Jackson regarding their head coaching job. This could be their attempt to satisy the "Rooney" rule though.

 

I'm sure Jackson will get a lot of "interviews" now that Marvin and Frazier have jobs.

Wonder how many years the deal was for?

The thing I take from this decision is Marvin made demands. Brown said no. Marvin settled on being an NFL head coach. Brown settled for not looking for another coach and blamed the impending offseason as a reason. Basically the more things change.............

 

If the Bengals get lucky in the draft and because of an easier schedule Marvin will look for other jobs next year and any year he's here after that IMO

 

I do think Marvin got one thing out of it. I have heard before that Mike Brown is good friends with Bratkowski and likes him as a coach, that is why he has been here so long. I think that might be the one thing Marvin did get, was the ability to make a chage there. Other than that its probably all the same.

This wont happen, because he probably will be in Kansas City. However I would love if we got Josh McDaniels as the OC.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.