• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

60-67-1

For anyone keeping score

We can sling stats all we want; Marvin is one of only a handful of coaches to win 2 Division Titles in the last 6 seasons.

The point is he was given more power than any previous coach under Mike Brown and things got better; they have fizzled since and he is trying to gain more power; hopefully he is successful.

The Bengals will be better next year simply because the schedule will be easier. Marvin has done an adequate job with what he's been given. Will be interesting to see what rosters moves are made this off-season.

It may take awhile with the CBA up in the air...

I feel sorry for him. Then again, he must love misery and losing. :idunno:....he stays in Cincy.

I think he loves being 1 of 32 in the world; I wonder if he regrets not getting in on the Denver interview process being that they hired a defensive coach who is coming off of a 2-14 record.

I think he loves being 1 of 32 in the world; I wonder if he regrets not getting in on the Denver interview process being that they hired a defensive coach who is coming off of a 2-14 record.

Yeah and Coach Fox had that pesky little Super Bowl appearance to contend with. :rolleyes:

Yeah and Coach Fox had that pesky little Super Bowl appearance to contend with. :rolleyes:

Yeah and Marvin had that little deal where he was the leader of the best defense ever assembled, at least statistically, who were Super Bowl Champions.

:thumb: I personally can't stan the Broncos but Lewis would definatey had been better off if he would have gotten it, just about......no, any job would be a better one than the Bengals........You can't make chicken salad out of chicken crap..........