Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marvin is back...

Featured Replies

  • Author
Yeah because 9 seasons isn't enough to tell:lol:

 

 

60-67-1

 

For anyone keeping score

 

Better percentage than 115-206-1 :lol:

 

Take out Marvin and he is 55-139

 

He's (Marvin) the tallest Midget but still...

  • Replies 101
  • Views 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Better percentage than 115-206-1 :lol:

 

It's all relative in Bungledom:thumb:

  • Author

That's really a mind-boggling number. :madman::taz::isurrender:

All the Bengals have to do is win 7 straight to start next season and Mavin is back to being a .500 coach:dancingpa

Help me understand this a head coach goes in 4-12. He goes to the GM and makes demands. Did Brown demand more wins? I am so glad I am a college football fan and not this crap.

60-67-1

 

For anyone keeping score

 

We can sling stats all we want; Marvin is one of only a handful of coaches to win 2 Division Titles in the last 6 seasons.

 

The point is he was given more power than any previous coach under Mike Brown and things got better; they have fizzled since and he is trying to gain more power; hopefully he is successful.

I honestly believe Marvin is a good coach. No other coach would do any better here and ever will until Mike Brown is gone. We can't blame Marvin, he is literally trying to do the best he can. Now Brat on the other hand... :idunno:

The Bengals will be better next year simply because the schedule will be easier. Marvin has done an adequate job with what he's been given. Will be interesting to see what rosters moves are made this off-season.

The Bengals will be better next year simply because the schedule will be easier. Marvin has done an adequate job with what he's been given. Will be interesting to see what rosters moves are made this off-season.

 

It may take awhile with the CBA up in the air...

I feel sorry for him. Then again, he must love misery and losing. :idunno:....he stays in Cincy.

I honestly believe Marvin is a good coach. No other coach would do any better here and ever will until Mike Brown is gone.

 

:thumb: Marvin Lewis is the least of the problems in Cincy.

I feel sorry for him. Then again, he must love misery and losing. :idunno:....he stays in Cincy.

 

I think he loves being 1 of 32 in the world; I wonder if he regrets not getting in on the Denver interview process being that they hired a defensive coach who is coming off of a 2-14 record.

I think he loves being 1 of 32 in the world; I wonder if he regrets not getting in on the Denver interview process being that they hired a defensive coach who is coming off of a 2-14 record.

 

Yeah and Coach Fox had that pesky little Super Bowl appearance to contend with. :rolleyes:

Yeah and Coach Fox had that pesky little Super Bowl appearance to contend with. :rolleyes:

 

Yeah and Marvin had that little deal where he was the leader of the best defense ever assembled, at least statistically, who were Super Bowl Champions.

I think he loves being 1 of 32 in the world; I wonder if he regrets not getting in on the Denver interview process being that they hired a defensive coach who is coming off of a 2-14 record.

 

:thumb: I personally can't stan the Broncos but Lewis would definatey had been better off if he would have gotten it, just about......no, any job would be a better one than the Bengals........You can't make chicken salad out of chicken crap..........

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.