Marvin is back...

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mo Egger after today's press conference (if you can call it that) carried live on 1530:

"Thank you for the worst 27 minutes in the history of this radio station."

Let there be no doubt, Mike and Marvin would drive a CIA interrogator to madness with their monotone, say nothing speak.

With one of Marvin's demands being a practice bubble, do you think Mike buids his own or rents UC's if that is what Mike caved to?

The Bengals and Bearcats were considering splitting the costs for a bubble but the Bengals didn't choose to do so.

LanceMcAlister

Hue Jackson was in town having dinner w/Marvin at Carlo and Johnny the week before the Cleveland game---per Dave Lapham on ESPN 1530

I could handle this move. Marvin's coaching tree could possibly have two head coaches on it's branches if Jackson lands a HC job.

I could handle this move. Marvin's coaching tree could possibly have two head coaches on it's branches if Jackson lands a HC job.

In the press conference Mike Brown said we play in the cold we should practice in the cold.

In the press conference Mike Brown said we play in the cold we should practice in the cold.

I heard the whole press conference and didn't hear him say it like that. If he did I agree however to an extent. Most of the time they should practice outside. The problem is there are times they can't and others they shouldn't in December and January. They don't generally play in January though being that they've made the playoffs twice in two decades and got bounced in the first round both times.