January 5, 201115 yr Mike Brown just said that the way they run things works pretty well!!! He is clueless!!! Is Mike Brown the same guy that used to run a radio station in Cincinnati?I think it was called WKRP.Seems like his radio name was The Big Guy/Arthur Carlson...:bunny:
January 5, 201115 yr With one of Marvin's demands being a practice bubble, do you think Mike buids his own or rents UC's if that is what Mike caved to?
January 5, 201115 yr Mo Egger after today's press conference (if you can call it that) carried live on 1530: "Thank you for the worst 27 minutes in the history of this radio station." Let there be no doubt, Mike and Marvin would drive a CIA interrogator to madness with their monotone, say nothing speak.
January 5, 201115 yr I am going to try an get a job with the Bengals only place you have poor work performance and keep your job!
January 5, 201115 yr With one of Marvin's demands being a practice bubble, do you think Mike buids his own or rents UC's if that is what Mike caved to? The Bengals and Bearcats were considering splitting the costs for a bubble but the Bengals didn't choose to do so.
January 5, 201115 yr LanceMcAlister Hue Jackson was in town having dinner w/Marvin at Carlo and Johnny the week before the Cleveland game---per Dave Lapham on ESPN 1530 I could handle this move. Marvin's coaching tree could possibly have two head coaches on it's branches if Jackson lands a HC job.
January 5, 201115 yr I could handle this move. Marvin's coaching tree could possibly have two head coaches on it's branches if Jackson lands a HC job. In the press conference Mike Brown said we play in the cold we should practice in the cold.
January 5, 201115 yr In the press conference Mike Brown said we play in the cold we should practice in the cold. I heard the whole press conference and didn't hear him say it like that. If he did I agree however to an extent. Most of the time they should practice outside. The problem is there are times they can't and others they shouldn't in December and January. They don't generally play in January though being that they've made the playoffs twice in two decades and got bounced in the first round both times.
January 5, 201115 yr Wonder how many years the deal was for? I don't know for sure, but did hear an analyst say that he will at least be here for the next season, which makes me wonder if he got anything that he wanted.
January 5, 201115 yr I found this on Lance's blog: Lap on Mike and Marvin "They both looked like they have just consumed a crap sandwich.They are stuck with each other. It was an odd, odd press conference" -on 700 WLW
January 5, 201115 yr Author Horrible presser but not all hope is lost. We shall see what changes are made in the next few weeks to see what is really going on. It's like 2 ugly people that are dating, they stay with each other because they know they can't get any better.
January 5, 201115 yr Author I could handle this move. Marvin's coaching tree could possibly have two head coaches on it's branches if Jackson lands a HC job. Looks like he is the main candidate for Oakland right now.
January 5, 201115 yr Anyone ever notice that resign is spelled the same as resign? :lol::lol: :lol: I actually read this to mean that he had resigned and not re-signed.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.