Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marvin is back...

Featured Replies

... Per Joe Reedy on Twitter.

 

joereedy

 

Lewis has resigned with #bengals. News conference at 4:30 p.m.

  • Replies 101
  • Views 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is great... I wonder what the change was that he wanted?

Zero chance any substance comes out of today's presser.

I thought I read somewhere his demands were 1a) Scouting department, 1b) complete control over personnel, 2) indoor practice field.

 

Here's hoping he at least got 1a...

We can only hope he wanted a new offensive coordinator.

 

Please pray!!!!

... Per Joe Reedy on Twitter.

 

joereedy

 

Lewis has resigned with #bengals. News conference at 4:30 p.m.

 

I can live with this, as long as he gets rid of Bop Bratkowski. If nothing changes at all with the coaches, then I am not happy about this at all.

  • Author
Zero chance any substance comes out of today's presser.

 

I disagree, he wouldn't have came back.

  • Author

LanceMcAlister

 

Hue Jackson was in town having dinner w/Marvin at Carlo and Johnny the week before the Cleveland game---per Dave Lapham on ESPN 1530

  • Author

Anyone listening to the presser? I'm guessing they aren't saying anything good.

Edited by HammerTime

Marvin press conference blah blah Bengals=boring!

Anyone listening to the presser? I'm guessing they are saying anything good.

 

Marvin is playing dumb like always.

Mike Brown just said that the way they run things works pretty well!!! He is clueless!!!

  • Author
Mike Brown just said that the way they run things works pretty well!!! He is clueless!!!

 

:isurrender::isurrender::ohbrother:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.