NewCath 41 Lexington Christian 14

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulation's to the Breds and Coach Schneider. LCA has a fine team, but NCC is hot right now. :flame: Too many weapons on offense, and the defense is incredible!!

The other NCC wide outs really stepped it up last night. LCA's secondary, and linebackers focused on shutting down Canafax, and for the most part they did (he had less than 40 yards receiving).

Bueter, Gesenhues, and Horan had great games. The first NCC TD came on a great call faking the receiver screen to Canafax (a staple NCC play)...the DB's bit big, and Diehl hit a wide-open Bueter down the sideline.

Right now the Breds present match-up problems for defense...Vickers outstanding running, Diehl's mobility and passing, and a solid receiving core. NCC is playing their best football right now...when it means the most.

Go Breds...2 more wins, and a 2005 Class A State Championship :thumb:

NCC came prepared, focused and ready to execute their game-plan last night...

ANd boy did they ever execute?!?!?

That team did not make a mistake and Diehl's stock went up a bunch last night for any colleges looking for an intelligent, calm, cool, collected pure athlete!

NCC had too many horses on the field (pun intended!)! From their very quick, big and athletic linemen to their DB's and WR's and RB's/QB...Very well-rounded and complete team.

#10 can play Div-1 secondary in my opinion - he had some major hits and some awesome pass break-ups!

I hope big #76 will be okay - praying for his fast recovery...he flat-backed my son (#40) about 5 times while blocking him!

Good luck to NCC - I think we just got beat by the STATE CHAMPS again this year! Go Bred's! We now root for our REGION!

And finally... CHOMP! That is my BIG bite of HUMBLE-PIE for this week! :)

Congratulation's to the Breds and Coach Schneider. LCA has a fine team, but NCC is hot right now. :flame: Too many weapons on offense, and the defense is incredible!!

The other NCC wide outs really stepped it up last night. LCA's secondary, and linebackers focused on shutting down Canafax, and for the most part they did (he had less than 40 yards receiving).

Bueter, Gesenhues, and Horan had great games. The first NCC TD came on a great call faking the receiver screen to Canafax (a staple NCC play)...the DB's bit big, and Diehl hit a wide-open Bueter down the sideline.

Right now the Breds present match-up problems for defense...Vickers outstanding running, Diehl's mobility and passing, and a solid receiving core. NCC is playing their best football right now...when it means the most.

Go Breds...2 more wins, and a 2005 Class A State Championship :thumb:

:thumb: :thumb:

I was completely shocked at how soft LCA was at the game last night, and completely impressed with my 'Breds.

Roll on to state boys.

NCC came prepared, focused and ready to execute their game-plan last night...

ANd boy did they ever execute?!?!?

That team did not make a mistake and Diehl's stock went up a bunch last night for any colleges looking for an intelligent, calm, cool, collected pure athlete!

NCC had too many horses on the field (pun intended!)! From their very quick, big and athletic linemen to their DB's and WR's and RB's/QB...Very well-rounded and complete team.

#10 can play Div-1 secondary in my opinion - he had some major hits and some awesome pass break-ups!

I hope big #76 will be okay - praying for his fast recovery...he flat-backed my son (#40) about 5 times while blocking him!

Good luck to NCC - I think we just got beat by the STATE CHAMPS again this year! Go Bred's! We now root for our REGION!

And finally... CHOMP! That is my BIG bite of HUMBLE-PIE for this week! :)

For what its worth I thought the most effective play for the Eagles was running #40 up the middle. At least they got some positive yardage from that play and didn't put themselves in a hole.

#76 Kiernan is a big guy. Dad was a DL for Notre Dame and wasn't as big.

When LCA didn't have immediate success running the ball they got in trouble

throwing the ball. They are very quick though especially on defense.

Canafax, one of the best wrs in the state, goes off in front of a huge audience

:rolleyes:

If you call that a huge audience then you havent seen much nky football.

It was clear that Lca doubled him and focused on him, but they forgot about the other Ncc wr's. Lca was fast on defense but couldnt get anything going on offense in the first half or stop the Ncc offensive machine.