NewCath 41 Lexington Christian 14

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I said last week, whoever wins this game will win the state title!

I don't agree with you at all with this comment. Whoever wins the Bardstown Mayfield game will give New Cath or Somerset all they want. I think New Cath wins this game though. I hate when people say that the State title game was played the week before or whatever.

I don't agree with you at all with this comment. Whoever wins the Bardstown Mayfield game will give New Cath or Somerset all they want. I think New Cath wins this game though. I hate when people say that the State title game was played the week before or whatever.

Well, Maybe people believe this. Plus it's a good thing for Beechwood, having played an eventual state champ! MANY times it was said that NCC was the 2nd best team in Class A, it's just they had to play Beechwood two games before the state game. I stand by my comment/prediction. :thumb:

So, what is this I hear about NCC fans cheering every time they got updates about the Highlands game? And almost erupted when the final score of the Highlands game was announced? :sssh:

Thought NKY would be pulling for each other?

When I was there I didn't hear much from the NewCath fans, I heard a lot of cheering from the Lexington fans. I think some people were confused.

It looks like NCC has now made two people on BGP stop posting things. First it was last week when they beat Bellevue and we really didn't hear anything else from heyimonyourside, and now this week with them beating LCA bluto has stopped saying anything also lol. I wonder now if that will also happen for a third week now this time against somerset. I know I really dont nothing about somerset really but the way NCC has been playing in these playoffs I really dont see them or anyone stopping them from winning state this year.

It looks like NCC has now made two people on BGP stop posting things. First it was last week when they beat Bellevue and we really didn't hear anything else from heyimonyourside, and now this week with them beating LCA bluto has stopped saying anything also lol. I wonder now if that will also happen for a third week now this time against somerset. I know I really dont nothing about somerset really but the way NCC has been playing in these playoffs I really dont see them or anyone stopping them from winning state this year.

I cant wait to hear the sweet sound of silence from yosemite sam :sssh:

I think Blueto is no longer with us. Very sad, when im wrong I still show up to face the jury.

Yes , it WILL be over early, the Somerset Briarjumpers will set the tone and smack you all around the field. You my friend have won your last game. The Jumpers are coming to town and bringing a team that can beat anyone in the bottom three classes.

Just trying to figure out this "love triangle" if you will YosemiteSam, with the three corners being Letcher, Clay and Somerset???? Do you honestly believe Somerset will be CHAMPS? :D

Somerset will be ready to play next week. They come into this game with nothing to lose. They've already done more than they were expected to (expected to by some, but not me) and they will come in to NKY as underdogs. The pressure is all on NCC. I think this game will be much closer than everyone is saying, and hopefully the Jumpers can get back to Louisville. Let's start talking about the actual aspects of the game, and not who is going to smack who. This thread has already been issued a warning, and another Somerset thread was closed two weeks ago. I want to hear some good football discussion, good or bad about Somerset, in the NCC/SHS forum, and about the game!!

As long as Kiernan is healthy, I know that NewCath's front 7 is very stout. They have a lot of speed on the field. They are not very heavy, their heaviest D-Lineman is maybe 250. On offense, they are very fast. They are not the best smash mouth team, but they spread the field and run out of the no huddle. Canafax is their best receiver, but LCA took him away on Friday and rolled their coverages to him. Bueter and Horan took advantage of it. One thing that concerns me is that they haven't been involved in a close game since the Bellevue mudfest about a month ago. That's about the gist of it. If they control the tempo like they did against Bellevue and LCA they are very hard to beat. Diehl is a very good QB, very experienced. He's obviously the key to the team. As he goes, so goes NewCath

I agree. Would have shown some class to congratulate the winners. :thumb:

EagleEye showed up to "eat his crow"!

Also, I was at the game and I was surprised to hear the NCC fans cheer when Highlands score was announced - no mistake - I was directly beside them and I made a comment to people sitting around us that I was surprised NKY fans didnt stick together.