Bardstown 21 Danville 0

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm here. I will tell you that I have had my doubts about Danville all year. Absolutely no way to predict how they would play. Most real Admiral fans will tell you the same thing. Their intensity and consistency was never there. I think they let B'town overwhelm them, and there was no coming back. Probably not your prototypical Danville champion... therefore they did not deserve to win it all... only about the 4th time in 24 years or so tha they have not reached the semifinals... Good game B'town, and good luck the rest of the way. I have to guess they will win it all now.

Congrats to the Tigers of Bardstown....great job in shuting out Danville. As a Cardinals fan I am looking forward to seeing your team Friday here in Mayfield...have heard all year long that B'Town may be the fastest team in the state. Should be one heck of a game...good luck on the drive down and we will see you on Friday. Once again...congrats on knocking out Danville...And for the Ads...good season...I am sure Coach Harp will have you back ready for another run next season.

I was at te game and this is the year for Bardstown. They are getting all the breaks. Danvilles first punt had a ad snap. Left Bardstown in great field position. Danvile turned the ball over 2 times and gave bardstown field position. Bardstown has a good team, never said the didnt. As for being soft I still think if someone will line up and run straight ahead the have a chance to beat them. For some reason Coach harp waited to 3 minutes in the 1st half to do it. You cant run outside on the tigers they have the speed to run it down. I thought Danville did a good job containing the Bardstown backs. But early in the game and al night the over persude the QB and he made plays.

The most telling thing about this game was at Halftime I watched Danville walk off the field as if they had lost already and the score was 7-0.

Also #1 for danville for some reason when coach perry was talking to the defense during timeouts decided he didn have to listen. he was off to him self behind the huddle. Danville lacked intentsity to night.

Bardstown was ready to play. The had great filed position most of the night and took advantage of it that is what good teams do. Good luck next week.

I was at te game and this is the year for Bardstown. They are getting all the breaks. Danvilles first punt had a ad snap. Left Bardstown in great field position. Danvile turned the ball over 2 times and gave bardstown field position. Bardstown has a good team, never said the didnt. As for being soft I still think if someone will line up and run straight ahead the have a chance to beat them. For some reason Coach harp waited to 3 minutes in the 1st half to do it. You cant run outside on the tigers they have the speed to run it down. I thought Danville did a good job containing the Bardstown backs. But early in the game and al night the over persude the QB and he made plays.

The most telling thing about this game was at Halftime I watched Danville walk off the field as if they had lost already and the score was 7-0.

Also #1 for danville for some reason when coach perry was talking to the defense during timeouts decided he didn have to listen. he was off to him self behind the huddle. Danville lacked intentsity to night.

Bardstown was ready to play. The had great filed position most of the night and took advantage of it that is what good teams do. Good luck next week.

Come on coach buckett, start giving the bardstown defense some credit. Maybe instead of being soft, they are just GOOD on defense. They've only given up 60 points all year in 13 games and have shut out 8 of the 13 teams they've played. Oh yeah i forgot, they played a weak schedule all year :rolleyes:

I tried to log on to BGP all night last night, but kept getting message that the site was down. Anyone else have problems?

Now to the game.

:cry: Titletown has been shut down. This year there will be no crown. Oh how I frown. :cry:

This game is very easy to analyze. Bardstown was better than us. Sure we had a ton of turnovers, but some of those were due to B'town's great defense. This was the first time I can ever remember a team making us look slow.

I picked Bardstown to win it all this year several weeks ago, and I stand by my prediction still.