Bardstown 21 Danville 0

double T's, What's that? Who runs it? Perry and Harp. They have won 4 state titles without those guys, so study up. You still havent answered the question. What is an over and what is an under front?

Get a tougher question bud.........what about coverages.........who knows anything about them on that sideline.....bump and run.....cover three. Apparently no one........we still can't throw.

What do you know about football.......

What do you know about the ADS

Did you even play for the ADS

Or are you a band wagon guy?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not fighting, just setting a guy straight who claims to know what he is talking about. Band Wagon? Please. If anyone is on the bandwagon it's you. Obviously, when someone talks trash about a coaching staff that has all kinds of accolades and accomplishments because they lose in the playoffs to a really good football team, it must be the coaches fault with their playcalling. It is one thing to call the plays and it is another to execute those plays. Cover 1, Cover 3, that's elementary. You still have not answered my question. Just go look it up or go ask someone. You can't tell me anything about playcalling or defenses. The extent of your football knowledge is knowing the phrase "Scout team get a jersey, you know who you are. Grab a dummy dummies." LOL

Not fighting, just setting a guy straight who claims to know what he is talking about. Band Wagon? Please. If anyone is on the bandwagon it's you. Obviously, when someone talks trash about a coaching staff that has all kinds of accolades and accomplishments because they lose in the playoffs to a really good football team, it must be the coaches fault with their playcalling. It is one thing to call the plays and it is another to execute those plays. Cover 1, Cover 3, that's elementary. You still have not answered my question. Just go look it up or go ask someone. You can't tell me anything about playcalling or defenses. The extent of your football knowledge is knowing the phrase "Scout team get a jersey, you know who you are. Grab a dummy dummies." LOL

Right.....I am bandwagon. I grew up living for the day to play for the Ads and did! Have not missed a game in a few years. Can you say that. Your answer......over/under....give me a break. :sleep: Its a form of 4-3 defense where the line and backers shift if needed to where if may for an overload to one side. Kinda like Danville does from time to time. Simple bud give me harder one. I am mad........that Danville doesn't show the attitude they used to.....its as if its just another game to most. Just like it is to the fans. And to set YOU straight...I am not bad mouthing Harp Perry Dunn Little and a few others...its the other so called coaches that I bad mouth........so if that is you sorry!

I agree with ADS1982, Danville appeared to have way too many players on the sidelines.

They did come out very flat against B-town. To the point where timeouts had to be wasted so that the right personnel could get onto the field. Ask yourself the question, is this the players fault or coaching.

I blame it directly on the inability of the coaches to get the team prepared. Danville has way too much talent to get shutout, especially against another 1a team.

Someone mentioned earlier that the staff had 7 championships. I don't believe that is true. Harp has won seven, Perry has multiple rings. I don't know about the rest of the coaches.

The funny thing to me is how bad people bad mouthed Jaggers. I think some would gladly take his playcalling back at this point.

Right.....I am bandwagon. I grew up living for the day to play for the Ads and did! Have not missed a game in a few years. Can you say that. Your answer......over/under....give me a break. :sleep: Its a form of 4-3 defense where the line and backers shift if needed to where if may for an overload to one side. Kinda like Danville does from time to time. Simple bud give me harder one. I am mad........that Danville doesn't show the attitude they used to.....its as if its just another game to most. Just like it is to the fans. And to set YOU straight...I am not bad mouthing Harp Perry Dunn Little and a few others...its the other so called coaches that I bad mouth........so if that is you sorry!

its a form of 43, but after that you lost me

Some at LC did not like him, I for one did. I would gladly take him back. He is a winner. He is great at exploiting the weaknesses of the other team.

I know many Danville fans that complained about his smash mouth playcalling.

I couldn't have said it better oldschool. The people at Lincoln are the ones who bashed him. I guess they didn't like winning.

You are painting with a broad brush. I do not know anyone at Lincoln who (1) badmouthed Jaggers, (2) was glad to see him leave or (3) didn't like winning.

Your comment is stupid and misinformed.

You are painting with a broad brush. I do not know anyone at Lincoln who (1) badmouthed Jaggers, (2) was glad to see him leave or (3) didn't like winning.

Your comment is stupid and misinformed.

I heard people (Lincoln Fans) stating in years past that the only bad thing about Jaggers leaving was that Josh was going with him to play for us. That's obviously a pretty negative statement. This was soon after he left Lincoln, so maybe they were still just bitter. Kind of like I still am with Pitino.

I heard people (Lincoln Fans) stating in years past that the only bad thing about Jaggers leaving was that Josh was going with him to play for us. That's obviously a pretty negative statement. This was soon after he left Lincoln, so maybe they were still just bitter. Kind of like I still am with Pitino.

Everybody that I know, which are the majority of LC fans, were sorry to see Marty leave. Anybody who made a comment like that was probably bitter and probably not "in the know".

I think Marty contributed quite a bit to Danville's success from 1997-2004, too. Obviously, Danville won a lot of games before he came there and they will continue to win games now that he is gone. I don't think anyone close to the Danville program questions Marty's contributions there.

Danville is one of the top three programs in the state of Kentucky, IMHO. They have been winning football games forever. Most schools would give anything for a 12-2 season. Danville fans are disappointed. That says a lot about their history and prior successes.