Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who will coach the Bengals next year?

Featured Replies

I think it will be Jason Garrett if he does not get the Cowboys job. He has ties to Mike Brown and actually isn't a bad coach. Good bye Lewis and Brat!

Probably some college former coach with about .500 record that nobody expects to get the job.

Josh McDaniels...he's the only one that makes sense... I'm sure as soon as he got fired for cheating Mike Brown was salivating :lol: :lol: :lol:

Zimmer the Bengals defensive coordinator.

Marvin will be back. Chad and T.O. will be gone. Marvin will get rid of Brat and announce that he is getting back to AFC North football which is run the ball and play defense. He won't have to listen to the WR's whine since Caldwell, Shipley, etc. will be happy to just be on the field. The Bengal finish last this year so they get the easier schedule next year. I think Marvin is pushing to get a practice bubble and a GM or he may not want to come back. Until Mike Brown hires a GM the Bengals won't go far until he passes away and Katie will have to hire one. That's my guess!

Marvin will be back. Chad and T.O. will be gone. Marvin will get rid of Brat and announce that he is getting back to AFC North football which is run the ball and play defense. He won't have to listen to the WR's whine since Caldwell, Shipley, etc. will be happy to just be on the field. The Bengal finish last this year so they get the easier schedule next year. I think Marvin is pushing to get a practice bubble and a GM or he may not want to come back. Until Mike Brown hires a GM the Bengals won't go far until he passes away and Katie will have to hire one. That's my guess!

 

Pretty common to what I think, I just hope for the team that Marvin does come back. A lot of people talk bad about him, but you are on cue with your point about bringing in a General Manager. If a GM was brought in, a lot of the problems going on would be taken care of.

Does it really matter? The Bungles will be the Bungles as long as Mikey Boy Brown is running this team.. End of story..

Marv or Zim

If Marvin is kept I don't expect the Bengals to get much better in the near future. Sure he's had some nice seasons but he has no discipline which is a terrible combination for the types of players the Bengals love to draft and sign. I think even McDaniel's would be an upgrade.

I will not be surprised to see Marv and Palmer back next year. I think #9 is coming back without question.

Marvin will be back. Chad and T.O. will be gone. Marvin will get rid of Brat and announce that he is getting back to AFC North football which is run the ball and play defense. He won't have to listen to the WR's whine since Caldwell, Shipley, etc. will be happy to just be on the field. The Bengal finish last this year so they get the easier schedule next year. I think Marvin is pushing to get a practice bubble and a GM or he may not want to come back. Until Mike Brown hires a GM the Bengals won't go far until he passes away and Katie will have to hire one. That's my guess!

 

I agree with this post. Marv will be back with some shakeups on the staff, namely Brat. I think there is a pretty good chance Ocho is back though. Reading about his contract in the paper today, it will only cost the Bengals a couple million dollars more to keep him versus cut him because he gets $3.5 million if the Bengals cut him.

I agree with this post. Marv will be back with some shakeups on the staff, namely Brat. I think there is a pretty good chance Ocho is back though. Reading about his contract in the paper today, it will only cost the Bengals a couple million dollars more to keep him versus cut him because he gets $3.5 million if the Bengals cut him.

 

I saw that as well. So if 85 worth $2.5M?

I saw that as well. So if 85 worth $2.5M?

 

Yes and I don't even think he's good

I don't mind seeing Marvin back. I just wonder if he's tired of Mike Brown. If he does leave I'm gonna vote for someone like Marty Schottenheimer.

I don't mind seeing Marvin back. I just wonder if he's tired of Mike Brown. If he does leave I'm gonna vote for someone like Marty Schottenheimer.

 

Yeah that's what this team of losers need is a 67 year old "nice guy" coach that has been out of football for three years. They need a Gruden type coach that won't take the same mistakes week in and week out by some of the players on this team.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.