Woman sues McDonald's over Happy Meals

billwilliams70

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Parham, a 41-year old state employee, says her kids repeatedly ask for Happy Meals, mainly for the toys. "We have to say no to our kids so many times and McDonald's makes that so much harder to do. I object to the fact that McDonald's is getting into my kids' heads without my permission and actually changing what my kids want to eat."

Let's consider for a minute Mrs. Parham isn't a complete loon and what she says above has merit. With that she had to buy the kids their first happy meal or they wouldn't know what they were. So wouldn't she be as much to blame as McD's?

Parham, a 41-year old state employee, says her kids repeatedly ask for Happy Meals, mainly for the toys. "We have to say no to our kids so many times and McDonald's makes that so much harder to do. I object to the fact that McDonald's is getting into my kids' heads without my permission and actually changing what my kids want to eat."

Let's consider for a minute Mrs. Parham isn't a complete loon and what she says above has merit. With that she had to buy the kids their first happy meal or they wouldn't know what they were. So wouldn't she be as much to blame as McD's?

What is she going to do when her kids have friends and the friends want them to do something she doesn't like? Sue the friends?