Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Miles Simpson vs Shaun Alexander

Featured Replies

:idunno:Huh?

 

Simpson still has a lot to prove!

  • Replies 137
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simpson still has a lot to prove!

 

 

I thought the thread was about them as high school players.

I thought the thread was about them as high school players.

 

I did to but everybody start talking about NFL MVP and the cover of Madden.

NFL MVP/Madden is a pretty good highlite. Shaun also set many records in college that has a nice tradition.

Alabama vs. Kentucky; Simpson shot himself in the foot going to Kentucky. It will hurt him. The Bama program would have conditioned and refined him into a great NFL back like they made Alexander. Instead, he'll be behind the 8ball the rest of his career. As far as raw talent, they're dead even.

Alabama vs. Kentucky; Simpson shot himself in the foot going to Kentucky. It will hurt him. The Bama program would have conditioned and refined him into a great NFL back like they made Alexander. Instead' date=' he'll be behind the 8ball the rest of his career. As far as raw talent, they're dead even.[/quote']

 

It would help if Bama had offered Simpson.

Alabama vs. Kentucky; Simpson shot himself in the foot going to Kentucky. It will hurt him. The Bama program would have conditioned and refined him into a great NFL back like they made Alexander. Instead' date=' he'll be behind the 8ball the rest of his career. As far as raw talent, they're dead even.[/quote']

:lol: Yea, It's UK's fault. :laugh:

:lol: Yea, It's UK's fault. :laugh:

 

The two programs are worlds apart. You go to Kentucky to play basketball. You go to Bama to play football.

I didn't start the Frisk thing, I just replied to someone putting Frisk at #2. I think Frisk was a very good running back, no doubt about that. I'm not sure Kelly would either and you could make the same case at Highlands with Frisk.

 

Frisk is the best back that Highlands has had since I've been watching. I love the way that all of the Kellys played, but Frisk was on a different level from them.

Alabama vs. Kentucky; Simpson shot himself in the foot going to Kentucky. It will hurt him. The Bama program would have conditioned and refined him into a great NFL back like they made Alexander. Instead' date=' he'll be behind the 8ball the rest of his career. As far as raw talent, they're dead even.[/quote']

 

Miles Simpson has talent that is equal to a NFL MVP? Miles is a great back, but please............be for real!

I apologize for my lack of knowledge, but what did Miles Simpson do this year?

Miles Simpson has talent that is equal to a NFL MVP? Miles is a great back, but please............be for real!

 

Let me ask you this, Love the Game. Would you have said that Alexander, coming out of high school, would be likened to Marcus Allen or an Emmitt Smith? I doubt it. Programs like Bama transform raw talent. Kentucky doesn't.

Let me ask you this' date=' Love the Game. Would you have said that Alexander, coming out of high school, would be likened to Marcus Allen or an Emmitt Smith? I doubt it. Programs like Bama transform raw talent. Kentucky doesn't.[/quote']

 

Let me ask you this, are you saying Simpson has that talent?

Let me ask you this' date=' Love the Game. Would you have said that Alexander, coming out of high school, would be likened to Marcus Allen or an [b']Emmitt Smith[/b]? I doubt it. Programs like Bama transform raw talent. Kentucky doesn't.

 

 

He broke his TD record if I remember correctly. SA was also being compared to many notable RB's at the time.

 

So while he was in high school he was comparable but once players get to college and NFL who knows. A lot of things factor into success that are not merely talent related.

Let me ask you this, are you saying Simpson has that talent?

 

Like Double Deuce said, alot of things factor into success in the NFL. Talent is #1. Simpson has what it takes to make it to the next level. The question is, does he believe it? Going to UK was a step in the wrong direction. That decision alone tells me alot about Simpson. I don't know a thing about his work ethic either. All I'm saying is that out of high school, the two were,IMO, equal as far as raw athleticism is concerned.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.