Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Miles Simpson vs Shaun Alexander

Featured Replies

Same here.

  • Replies 137
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where did his dad play and when?

Where did his dad play and when?

 

Newport in the early 80's and at EKU..

Alexander by far is the best. He has proven himself at all levels (High School, College, NFL).

If Miles had his Dad's toughness it would elevate his game.

 

Your saying Miles didn't have toughness? You probably never seen him play!

Miles would have had better numbers if he was 100 percent healthy his Senior year. He had an ankle injury most of the season.

Your saying Miles didn't have toughness? You probably never seen him play!

 

Actually a few times.

Miles would have had better numbers if he was 100 percent healthy his Senior year. He had an ankle injury most of the season.

 

I'm a Miles Simpson advocate, but how do you follow up someone questioning his toughness with ^ ??

I've seen alot of football over the years and don't have time really sit down and compile a list but this year alone I think Elliot was better. I think Frisk is comparable to the Kelly kid from NCC.

 

I would have to disagree, 100%. Frisk is on a short list of best backs in NKY, other than Shaun. Kelly is not. I'm not sure the Kelly kid would make a top ten list from his own HS. But this thread is about Shaun and Miles...

I'm a Miles Simpson advocate, but how do you follow up someone questioning his toughness with ^ ??

 

He kept playing through the season hurt I believe that is toughness.

I would have to disagree, 100%. Frisk is on a short list of best backs in NKY, other than Shaun. Kelly is not. I'm not sure the Kelly kid would make a top ten list from his own HS. But this thread is about Shaun and Miles...

 

I didn't start the Frisk thing, I just replied to someone putting Frisk at #2. I think Frisk was a very good running back, no doubt about that. I'm not sure Kelly would either and you could make the same case at Highlands with Frisk.

They both got full rides to SEC schools. Who cares which one is better, they both were great.

 

But... if I had to pick I would go with either and/or....

I always enjoyed watching Miles play. He was a great high school running back, not to mention he played defense a lot also. He probably was not better than Alexander at running back but he could play both ways all night long. It would be hard to say Miles was not in the top five. I hope we get to see him play some quality minutes next year in college. I can't wait to see how he measures up! Go get em Miles!

Simpson still plays football Alexander is done!

Simpson still plays football Alexander is done!

 

 

 

 

:idunno:Huh?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.