December 4, 201015 yr I don't know many teams that have enough depth to get in THAT kind of foul trouble...
December 4, 201015 yr I like the way the Cats kept fighting. A lot of youth and not much depth. They will be fine.
December 4, 201015 yr Im a Cat diehard but folks we r in trouble when it come to top twenty teams! We had a great effort but you can let any team hang around the lead that long without losing! Free Enes PLEASE! LOL Go Big Blue!
December 4, 201015 yr UK will be alright. Learn and move on. Jones goes 3-17 from the field...and played awful. Henson bothered him big time. Last 10 minutes and UK got passive and it became a FT contest the rest of the way. Cal going to have to incorporate some zone to protect guys. He has to. Again Miller with a chance to step up and looked like he might...then wilted.
December 4, 201015 yr UK wins by 10 anywhere except Chapel Hill... Kind of what I was thinking as well, but it's a good experience for them to help prepare for the SEC as well as March.
December 4, 201015 yr Kind of what I was thinking as well, but it's a good experience for them to help prepare for the SEC as well as March. Absolutely agree. The L is worth the experience gained. Will help them later on down the road in SEC play when the going get tough. Also agree that Cal needs to zone some to protect fouls.
December 4, 201015 yr UK wins by 10 anywhere except Chapel Hill... As a TarHeel fan I will agree. UNC is a terrible outside shooting team at this point. Uk is a better shooting team and out shot UNC.
December 4, 201015 yr I think Roy out coached Cal. All UNC could do was score in the paint and Cal stuck with the man to man, when zone would have made it more difficult for the Heels.
December 4, 201015 yr I really wanted the Cats to take this one. Winning at N.C. is hard even when they are not that good.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.