December 5, 201015 yr Tough to win when you play 5 plus the zebras. C'mon now X69, We cannot blame this one on the officials. UK fouls alot. Yes there were a couple of questionable calls but that happens in every game and it goes both ways. I hope Lamb continues to play the way he did today. Kentucky gets really exploited in the paint for the first time this season. :thumb:: The length of Henson was factor against Jones and I don't think this will be the last time it happens since UK lacks a true post presence. I agree and as I said earlier UK cannot just wait on something to happen (Enes) that may not/probably will not happen. Should we get him eligible that would be great but this problem has to be addressed now. No problems with the officiating here. If Jones shows up to play, we win this game easily in my opinion. Tough enviornment for a young team to play in especially against a Carolina team with their backs against the wall. 4 players foul out, and UNC exploited our lack of a big man. :thumb:, :thumb:, and :thumb: on all three points made. Off the top of my head, @ Mississippi State last year. 10 free throws for us in OT. Zero for MSU. The result was bottles being thrown onto the floor. :sssh: Yep, you're right.
December 5, 201015 yr This was probably the best officiated game of the year. Every game has questionable calls, this one did't have too many. We really need a big man. I am about to give up on Miller. I have been saying he will be something special one day, but I no longer see that. He has moments where he is the best player on the court, but then he just all of a sudden stops playing it seems like. Hopefully we can bounce back against another tough opponent. And....FREE ENES!!!
December 5, 201015 yr Wake up Fans, I love my Cats but we have no depth must have Kanter or we will live and die by the Three when we play the Big tough teams that are ranked like UNC! Go Big Blue! UNC wasn't ranked...
December 5, 201015 yr My Bad I thought UNC was in the top 25 but they will be after beating us and that doesn't take away the truth of my post regardless we must mature! Go Big Blue!
December 5, 201015 yr UK didnt have an answer for Zeller. Until UK gets a good post player, teams with size will dominate the cats.
December 5, 201015 yr My Bad I thought UNC was in the top 25 but they will be after beating us and that doesn't take away the truth of my post regardless we must mature! Go Big Blue! Doubtful...
December 5, 201015 yr Just another ranked team UK can't beat. Can you say OVERRATED No doubt that Kentucky was overrated, as are many teams at this point in the season. But UNC was not ranked...
December 6, 201015 yr The worst no call in the game was when Harrellson got the put back. Zeller was mugging him and it wasn't called, would have been his fifth. With him out he I don't think Henson would have made all the free throws that Zeller did. All you people dogging Miller, he has to have the ball to score. I saw him several times wide open on the 3 point line waving his arms for the ball and Knight and Lamb not pass it to him.
December 6, 201015 yr After watching the game over it's as a fan we except the Freshmen to make mistakes but Miller and Liggins were just a timid at times, as if it was their first game. Uk is also lacking a leader. If it's not the Vets someone has to step up.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.