midee1

Russell/Newport  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Russell/Newport

• Russell by 7 or More
    • Russell by 6 or Less
    • Newport by 7 or More
    • Newport by 6 or Less

On the left will be a library. Don't park in their lot. On the right will be a Donatos Pizza. Don't park in their lot.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ok so you know where the wal-mart is, well, it's not over there....

Sorry, I know what you meant and appreciate the help, it just sounds funny.....

Go down til you see the library, Don't park there, then go til you see Donatos....don't park there....

Sorry, its been a long week.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so you know where the wal-mart is, well, it's not over there....

Sorry, I know what you meant and appreciate the help, it just sounds funny.....

Go down til you see the library, Don't park there, then go til you see Donatos....don't park there....

Sorry, its been a long week.

Just don't want you to get towed. So you can park there if you really want to, but if your car is gone don't blame me.

Russell continues to improve every week. Russell starters will have to play more than 3 qtrs this week. Special teams could be a factor this Friday night, Xtra pts & FG's if given the chance. #45 Edwards & #11 Lewis are another weapon for the opponentsto key on. Holes are being created up the middle by good blocking from the interior line and #62 Gullett is a big factor for this. Go Devils and Defend the "R" with Devil Pride.

Russell 45 :fire:

Newport 21

Originally Posted by Devilologists

at last count it would appear that the fan total will be around 850 traveling this weekend. With the parents of the kids, boosters and other fans we have played in our district so far.

there is plenty of parking under the highway and the police are pretty good about not towing on big game nights

it's going to be a great night for football! :thumb: :thumb:

We parked under the interstate and was pretty close to the field, maybe 3 minute walk. You might ask about bringing noise makers as we were told that the announcer could not be heard which was fine they were the wooden clappers. I'd say if there isn't any more rain it shouldn't be that bad with the cold it should chill the top of the ground as the middle of the field had no grass but was really a great surface last week.

I parked in the library last week and it wasnt an issue...still had a car when i came back.... ;)

Yes the library usually closes at 6:00pm on Fridays . Just park off to the interstate side if you get there early . Probably would be good not to tailgate there though.