The sarge

Who Wins This Game?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins This Game?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched a Bellevue team last year in the playoff's who had a lot more speed then this Walton Verona struggle mightily. I think the panthers speed will be to much. Frankfort by 21.

Disagree here. They had Buckler but other than that not a whole lot more speed then Walton this year. I think they are being sold short alittle because Walton's Offense uses four and five backs.

Disagree here. They had Buckler but other than that not a whole lot more speed then Walton this year. I think they are being sold short alittle because Walton's Offense uses four and five backs.

I can tell you the FHS coaches and Players are not selling this team short.

WV is a balanced running attack. They are extremely big up front and move well for an o-line. The QB has a strong arm. The style of offense always cause probelms because it isn't something you see every week.

This should be an interesting game and may be one of the better ones going on in the 2nd round of Class A. This season, I have saw WV play once and did not see Frankfort. I think this may be a closer one than some are thinking and from what I have heard about both from others, I wouldn't be surprised if WV pulls out with a win.

MUCH improved conditions at Frankfort this year.

Visitor side stands expanded and serviceable.

Great playing condition with the new Bermuda grass. Very little bare areas on the crown.

Renovated pressbox!

Can't comment on the visitor's locker room - haven't been in it.

The Coaches and pressbox staff were quite cordial.

The concession stand food is as good as you will find anywhere.

Two thumbs up!

MUCH improved conditions at Frankfort this year.

Visitor side stands expanded and serviceable.

Great playing condition with the new Bermuda grass. Very little bare areas on the crown.

Renovated pressbox!

Can't comment on the visitor's locker room - haven't been in it.

The Coaches and pressbox staff were quite cordial.

The concession stand food is as good as you will find anywhere.

Two thumbs up!

I look forward to seeing it in person!

Bearcats: Execute your offense just as you have for the majority of the season, contain on special teams like you know how, then get into position on D like you've been coached, pin your ears back an get after Frankfort! Good group of kids and coaches who have all gotten better as the year has progressed. Bearcats can win this one.

Simple and I agree :thumb:

Not to thread jack but buckler, hegge, will, brock, evans sullivan and slater could all run.

I really wish I could make this game, I planned on it but I won't be able to make it all the way on time and probably would be past halftime the time I could make it. Guess I'll have to choose a local one for tonight. Good luck to both teams, this should be an excellent game.