Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Walton Verona/Frankfort Predictions

Who Wins This Game? 49 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins This Game?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who takes this second round game in Frankfort?

  • Replies 71
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think speed will be too much for WV; however, with that being said I hope WV wins.

  • Author
Think speed will be too much for WV; however, with that being said I hope WV wins.

 

Clearly a game of speed vs power.

Think WV has a shot, never watched Frankfort play so I am kinda in the dark on this matchup... All depends on who controls LOS when you hit the playoffs....

I hope Walton upsets them. I'd hate to have to drive to Frankfort the following week.

 

Does anyone know the exact address of Frankfort football stadium?

Frankfort's speed and Defense will take care of business. Panthers by 21.

Having seen both teams play, I'm really not so sure that Frankfort is so much incredibly faster than WV as people are making them out to be.

I'd love to see WV pull it out, Sargent, but Frankfort is very tough this year (like most other years). They are very balanced and very, very quick.

I hope Walton upsets them. I'd hate to have to drive to Frankfort the following week.

 

Does anyone know the exact address of Frankfort football stadium?

 

This will get you close.

 

715 Dabney St

I hope Walton upsets them. I'd hate to have to drive to Frankfort the following week.

 

Does anyone know the exact address of Frankfort football stadium?

 

Beechwood was there in 2007 & 2008! You didn't make the trip?

 

I hope WV wins but I'm not sure they are quite ready for prime time yet!

I know very little about Frankfort this year. Looking at it from a distance, I think it would be a pretty big upset if WV wins. I don't think it is a total blowout but I could see Frankfort winning by 2-3 TD's. Walton Verona will need to score at least 4 TD's and control the clock offensively to have a shot at winning.

WV will score some points, but their defense seem to have trouble with speed and will give up a lot of pts. I would love nothing more than to be in Ft Mitchell next week, but I'm afraid a trip to Frankfort is in the near future.

Frankfort is a very good A football team. If they drop this one I will be shocked. Good luck to both.

 

Frankfort: 35

Walton Verona: 14

  • Author

Can we get a poll added to this one please.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.