The sarge

Who Wins This Game?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins This Game?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My word of caution about traveling to Frankfort is there isn't much room on the visitor side bleachers. So if you want to sit behind your team and are expecting a lot of fans to travel, better get there early. I seem to recall someone last year having issues when they sat in the big stands on the Frankfort side. The people there have been very nice to me but the sideline crowd can get rowdy.

Frankfort Facilities

Field - just re-seeded Bermuda grass. High crown, drains well. It is built for speed.

Vistor Locker room - It is small and not very nice. It is a historical building. Plumbing works. There is no heat. (middle school uses it)

Visit Bleachers - There are portable bleachers brought in last week and more are being brought in this week.

Food - Pretty good food, but hey I am a homer.

Fans - for the most part good people. We do have a small percentage that can mess it up for everyone. BTW no more gets for heat from the fans than the coaching staff.

Sorry that we don't have a 2.5 million dollar facility.

If you get there early there are plenty of Frankfort fans tailgating. Go up and chat you might get a free meal!

By the way those are not The sarges boys. If they were still his boys they wouldn't be in the second round of the playoffs. U don't get there by running the bear formation and calling the defense the way it was called in varsity level play. Thank god barth showed up.