Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jaylen Beckham

Featured Replies

There is a rumor starting to heat up that Jaylen Beckham will transfer to Scott County. If true Scott Co. would have three of the best juniors in the state.

  • Replies 65
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will he have to sit out a year?

Toyota must be hiring.

 

:laugh:

 

In all seriousness, why would JB leave Lexcath for a year to transfer back to Scott Co? Especially with his brother on the team.

I follow him on facebook and he seems to be enjoying the NJ area, going to Knicks games and all the other things that area has to offer. He hasn't given any inclination that he is coming back home. He also seems to still have pride in LexCath. If he came back I'd be shocked if he went to Scott County and not LexCath. He is good friends with Ivey and Manning though. Maybe for his senior year.........

St Bens has been losing players for a few weeks now, so I wouldn't be surprised at all if he came back home...

St Bens has been losing players for a few weeks now, so I wouldn't be surprised at all if he came back home...

 

Why is that?

 

If memory serves me correct, didn't St. Benedict's coach get into trouble for something and as a result the team has been suspended from participating in post-season play?

Why is that?

 

If memory serves me correct, didn't St. Benedict's coach get into trouble for something and as a result the team has been suspended from participating in post-season play?

 

That was St Pats. St Bens was coached by Dan Hurley, but he took the head job at Wagner and they hired Roshown McLeod who was let go at Indiana. From all I know McLeod is a big time jerk (putting it nicely) so I'm not surprised guys are jumping ship after seeing what he's all about...

^Thanks for the insight. I'd be surprised to see Beckham leave so quickly after just moving there. I think most likely he will stay there at least a year and maybe come back if things aren't working out like the though they would.

That was St Pats. St Bens was coached by Dan Hurley, but he took the head job at Wagner and they hired Roshown McLeod who was let go at Indiana. From all I know McLeod is a big time jerk (putting it nicely) so I'm not surprised guys are jumping ship after seeing what he's all about...

 

Why would the coach matter if it's all about exposure?

I beleive the KHSAA rule regarding leaving the state for LESS THAN A FULL SCHOOL YEAR requires the student to return to his original Kentucky school and play or sit out a year if he comes back to a different school.

 

Can anyone confirm this rule?

Just heard from a source very close to the situation that the rumor is false and he is staying at St Bens...

St Bens is not the team that got in trouble and couldn't go to the playoffs, that was St. Pats. St. Bens didn't play in the National High School Tourney because of the play dates overlapping with Good Friday.

Evan Daniels just tweeted that he is returning to KY...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.