Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke

Featured Replies

I don't cheer for them, but I certainly don't hate them. They are a very good program that I have a ton of respect for.

  • Replies 58
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love UK basketball and still don't hate Duke as much as I should. I still enjoy watching them and I rarely find myself rooting against them. I hate Kansas far more than I dislike Duke.

Not a fan of the Blue devils but I don't dislike them either. I Don't consider them a rival like many others do.

 

Duke has a history to be proud of.

The only thing I like about dUKe is the 2 letters in the middle of their name. :D

You can't serve two masters! Go Cats!

Alot of my friends accuse me of being a Duke fan as well as a UK fan. I like some of their players from time to time, and I really like Coach K. I'm no fan of Duke but I like them alot better than I do North Carolina or Kansas or Florida. I completely and utterly despise those teams, especially UNC and UF.

 

But someone from KY that is my age and is a Duke fan is sickening to me. Seems kind of like the people that only like good teams to me, and Duke has been the best college basketball program of my life time.

Sorry. Delete.

Edited by PurplePride92
Phone acting stupid

Did someone page me? I was chilling.....minding my own business and then I stumbled across this thread.:D

 

Absolutely!!!!!! Huge Duke fan here. I am very enthused about this upcoming season. I just got my ESPN Magazine in the mail with Kyrie, Kyle and Nolan on the cover. I expect to see a lot of exciting basketball this year and I am apologizing now for any toes I may step on or any feelings I may hurt this winter. You guys can return the favor in 2011-12 when the first round of the 2012 NBA Draft has on UK uniforms. For now I'll disappear until the real games start. I look forward to discussing the Defending Champion Duke Blue Devils this winter.

 

ukfan-other known Duke fans on this board are RockPride, Grizzly Adams, GRC4Life. It is normally us 4 against the board but it is all in fun(sometimes). I may be forgetting a few others but I am usually in a thread defending Duke with those guys. You'll probably be seeing them soon. I am sure they got the same page I did.

 

 

For the record I am about 13-14 years older than Cats3X but I am sure he still thinks my allegiance to Duke is sickening. It's all good though. I got nothing but love for Cats3X. He sent me tight pics from the Duke victory over UConn last season.:ylsuper::sssh:

Anybody else like Duke? UK is my favorite team but I also like Duke.

 

Nope... I LOVE them. There's a thread awhile back explaining each one of us Dukies on the board love for Duke but I can't think of what it was. This year will be a very fun year and hopefully with similar results as last year. :thumb:

I don't root for Duke, but over the years I've grown to respect them and their program. I don't dislike them I would say.

Obviously most in this thread were not around in 1992. No, don't like them. Love to watch them lose. I like Coach K the person. We watched the duke game at my sister's house and made her sell the house.

  • Author
Obviously most in this thread were not around in 1992. No, don't like them. Love to watch them lose. I like Coach K the person. We watched the duke game at my sister's house and made her sell the house.

 

I was in highschool back then and I hated Duke. I just started liking Duke back when Redick and Wojciechowski played. I think Irving and Curry are going to be good players for Duke this year.

Obviously most in this thread were not around in 1992. No, don't like them. Love to watch them lose. I like Coach K the person. We watched the duke game at my sister's house and made her sell the house.

 

Don't get me wrong, I don't pull for Duke. But, I am a basketball fan and they play an exciting brand of high-quality basketball. I get sick of hearing about them, and I do not like Coach K one bit, but they're not the team that I despise the most. They're in my top 10 (maybe top 5), though. :D

 

Louisville, North Carolina, Tennessee are the only 3 teams that I actually dislike. But I wouldn't be opposed to an 0-28 season by Duke. :lol:

  • Author

Here is my list of teams I can't stand.

 

Kansas

North Carolina

Michigan State

Texas

Indiana

Maryland

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.