Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke

Featured Replies

Anybody else like Duke? UK is my favorite team but I also like Duke.

 

Please tell me you don't.... :scared:

  • Replies 58
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was there for that game.

 

Me too.

I am a massive Duke fan. The first game that I cheered for them was the 1986 title game against Louisville. My fandom has only grown since then. Being that my father and I go the Final Four every year, it was awesome seeing them win the title live this past April. We already have our tix, hotel, and parking spot for Houston next April, I really hope they can make it.

I got tickets for two of my buddies (who are both Duke fans) to the Duke / Indiana game at Rupp. I'd guess it was '03? Anyway, I was hoping both teams would lose. We were in the nose bleeds, but it was my 1st NCAA tournament game in person, which was awesome.

 

I also enjoyed watching Jason Williams miss those clutch free throws. He was a great player, but Coach K downplayed his inability to shoot from the charity stripe by saying that he made them when it counted. I enjoyed the irony. :D

I got tickets for two of my buddies (who are both Duke fans) to the Duke / Indiana game at Rupp. I'd guess it was '03? Anyway, I was hoping both teams would lose. We were in the nose bleeds, but it was my 1st NCAA tournament game in person, which was awesome.

 

I also enjoyed watching Jason Williams miss those clutch free throws. He was a great player, but Coach K downplayed his inability to shoot from the charity stripe by saying that he made them when it counted. I enjoyed the irony. :D

 

I still remember this game. Down 4 and a chance to make a 4 point play. Bricks the free throw, Boozer grabs the board, get tackled, no foul, game over.

Wouldn't bother me either. I always reply back with 'then it wouldn't be a word.' but yeah that lame joke grates me.

 

The joke dont bother me its just the fact that I hear it every day and everytime it always makes the other person laugh :lol:

I still remember this game. Down 4 and a chance to make a 4 point play. Bricks the free throw, Boozer grabs the board, get tackled, no foul, game over.

 

I was there as well, right behind that goal. Boozer was murdered. I understand the no call, I guess.

I don't mind the jokes either. I can vividly recall all four Duke Championships, I bet there's no one else on BGP that lay claim to that (other than our resident Duke fans).

Anybody else like Duke? UK is my favorite team but I also like Duke.

 

This right here says it all. Wow!!

I still remember this game. Down 4 and a chance to make a 4 point play. Bricks the free throw, Boozer grabs the board, get tackled, no foul, game over.

 

Didn't sleep that whole night... probably shed a few tears as well.

I was so angry......had to watch Pitt/Kent State, then IU going to the Final Four, yuck.

I grew up in Wilmington, NC watching the Blue Devils play. Ironically, i moved to KY and attended UK so i'm stuck with rooting for both every year. If they play each other im always going to pull for my CATS!:popcorn:

Anybody else like Duke? UK is my favorite team but I also like Duke.

 

:eek:

 

Israel is my favorite country, but I also like Palestine.

:eek:

 

Israel is my favorite country, but I also like Palestine.

:clap:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.