Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke

Featured Replies

I don't care for North Carolina, so Duke I have no problem with Duke. As long as I don't have to look at him, Coach K is OK by me. When he gets his face all twisted up, though, he looks like a sour puss beaver ready to take out a forest.

 

Scary stuff.:scared:

  • Replies 58
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here is my list of teams I can't stand.

 

Kansas

North Carolina

Michigan State

Texas

Indiana

Maryland

 

Here's my list:

 

Duke

Duke

Duke

North Carolina

Louisville

Kansas

Indiana

Uk#1Fan a Duke fan?:lol:. I said this in another thread. This is gonna be one fun season. Bring on the season baby!

  • Author
Uk#1Fan a Duke fan?:lol:. I said this in another thread. This is gonna be one fun season. Bring on the season baby!

 

 

 

 

Yes but they have a tough schedule this year.

Yes but they have a tough schedule this year.

 

Which will make for an interesting March.

 

Can't wait for the Michigan State game at Cameron.

Can't stand them! Period!!!:puke:

 

Wish they'd lose every game.

 

Sorry...can't help it.

I remember when Duke and IU (Bob Knight era) played in Rupp in the 2nd Round of the NCAA Tournament and I went for IU at Rupp. I don't hate Duke, I dislike them. I have a ton of respect for them though

Not one single thing I like about Duke. I even wish there was some way that UK could sue them and make them remove the uk from there name so they would have to spell it Dook.

Not one single thing I like about Duke. I even wish there was some way that UK could sue them and make them remove the uk from there name so they would have to spell it Dook.

 

To be honest, I would actually love this. I cannot tell you how many time a day somone always uses that joke. I have a Duke wallet, hoodie, and a ton of Duke t-shirts and I hear that joke so many time its unreal. The "If you take away the D and E you have a real team."

Louisville, North Carolina, Tennessee are the only 3 teams that I actually dislike.

 

I cannot believe that I left Indiana out of that list. To everyone keeping score at home, please add Indiana to my list as #1.

I remember when Duke and IU (Bob Knight era) played in Rupp in the 2nd Round of the NCAA Tournament and I went for IU at Rupp. I don't hate Duke, I dislike them. I have a ton of respect for them though

 

 

Probably my saddest day as a Duke fan.

Probably my saddest day as a Duke fan.

 

Nevermind. I confused your post with Jay Williams last game which was a Sweet 16 game at Rupp against IU. That was probably my saddest day as a Duke fan.

To be honest, I would actually love this. I cannot tell you how many time a day somone always uses that joke. I have a Duke wallet, hoodie, and a ton of Duke t-shirts and I hear that joke so many time its unreal. The "If you take away the D and E you have a real team."

 

 

Wouldn't bother me either. I always reply back with 'then it wouldn't be a word.' but yeah that lame joke grates me.

Nevermind. I confused your post with Jay Williams last game which was a Sweet 16 game at Rupp against IU. That was probably my saddest day as a Duke fan.

 

I was there for that game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.