Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke

Featured Replies

Anybody else like Duke? UK is my favorite team but I also like Duke.

  • Replies 58
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really. I have enjoyed some of their players and admire Leader K but I have never been to the point where I would say I like Duke. They have had some annoying players through the years which is enough for me not to like them.

Love them, love them, love them. Growing up in KY it was hard to escape that Blue Devil pride that is prominent in the Bluegrass! :D

I'm a Kentucky fan, but I enjoy watching Duke play. I enjoy watching them lose more, but they play an exciting brand of basketball. Duke is going to be really, really good the next couple of seasons though.

Meh. Indifferent. Most of my loathing for a team in that state has been reserved for North Carolina. So if Duke beats them, that's usually acceptable to me.

Ah, NO !

No, but I will watch them in big games.

I like Coach K. I am a Duke fan everytime they play UNC.

Not a fan, but don't hate on them like most on here either. Some of my favorite players are dookies....Grant Hill, Parks, Redick, Langdon, etc.

Yes, I'm fine with Duke.

  • Author

They always have great role players and guys who can hit a 3 something I wish UK would get back to.

Not this guy. But to be fair, I do not like Kansas, UCLA, or UNC either.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.