Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland

Featured Replies

I think that Ashland will be Ashland. This is a good class of athletes, and like its been said there are a few guys who have seen a lot of PT taking over. I look for this team to be just as strong if not stronger than this years Tomcats.

  • Replies 105
  • Views 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, Davis did start all games his sophmore year at linebacker beside Ben Robinette.

 

I apologize. I stand corrected.

No, Davis did start all games his sophmore year at linebacker beside Ben Robinette.

 

 

And he did a fine job there as I think back. :D

More importantly...Do you think that Ashland and Belfry will sign on to meet again on the field next year since they both lost Ironton on the schedule?

 

I hope so, and after that, I hope they play Central. We need more rivalries with our good teams. Win or lose, it only makes both teams stronger. Central had to schedule 2 WV teams and travel all the way to Bryan Station, because no local non-district opponents would play us. None in Letcher, Pike, Floyd, Perry, etc. Where's a brother to get a little head-knockin love???

 

P.S., I know this is an Ashland thread, but all my buddies have left to remind our minor league program that they have a chance. I'd rather cry in my beer here in the majors.

I heard Ashland may be scheduling Belfry at Ashland next year? Anybody know if this rumor has any truth to it?

I know that several people have stated in various threads that they expect McDavid to move back to QB, but I see him staying at Wide Receiver. The kid from Greenup might take over at QB, with Thomas and Davis as the running backs.

 

Perhaps Onetoya could give us his thoughts on this. I know that he follows the team fairly closely.

 

Frances

I heard Ashland may be scheduling Belfry at Ashland next year? Anybody know if this rumor has any truth to it?

I've heard it as well and i could see it to be true since both teams dropped Ironton.

I heard Ashland may be scheduling Belfry at Ashland next year? Anybody know if this rumor has any truth to it?

 

That sounds interesting to say the least. It would be a multi-year deal with Ashland traveling to CAM the following year correct?

I guess it would be a multi year deal, or at least i hope so! I would love to see these 2 teams start playing every year again. And i want to come and see the new stadium at Belfry.

Has anyone checked on AT41 to make sure he is okay.

Has anyone checked on AT41 to make sure he is okay.

 

 

If you want to talk to AT41 then pm him, otherwise leave him out of the thread.

Has anyone checked on AT41 to make sure he is okay.

 

I appreciate your concern! I usually just check my user CP to keep an eye on the threads Im already subscribed to, so sometimes I miss out on a thread until it has already been going for a while. So anyway, congrats to Rockcastle, they just flat out beat us. Atleast we cant "what if" about it, they were better, no shame in losing that game. Also I would like to give a big thanks to all our seniors especially Ian Holbrook, Tyler Reliford, Aaron Cordial, Joe Smith. I have loved watching you guys plays, you have made a great impact and laid a great foundation for our program.

 

I think we will have a good team next year. We could see Thomas, David and Nethercut in the backfield, and hopefully Mahan will make enough progress over the offseason to take the QB spot. I know Ian has BIG plans for Daryl, so get ready to work!! McDavid and Bonner should give Ashland a couple of nice receivers. And everyone should keep an eye on some sophmores like Josh Salisbury, Ryan Bonner, and Justin Pennington, they may all make an impact next season.

I appreciate your concern! I usually just check my user CP to keep an eye on the threads Im already subscribed to, so sometimes I miss out on a thread until it has already been going for a while. So anyway, congrats to Rockcastle, they just flat out beat us. Atleast we cant "what if" about it, they were better, no shame in losing that game. Also I would like to give a big thanks to all our seniors especially Ian Holbrook, Tyler Reliford, Aaron Cordial, Joe Smith. I have loved watching you guys plays, you have made a great impact and laid a great foundation for our program.

 

I think we will have a good team next year. We could see Thomas, David and Nethercut in the backfield, and hopefully Mahan will make enough progress over the offseason to take the QB spot. I know Ian has BIG plans for Daryl, so get ready to work!! McDavid and Bonner should give Ashland a couple of nice receivers. And everyone should keep an eye on some sophmores like Josh Salisbury, Ryan Bonner, and Justin Pennington, they may all make an impact next season.

Yes, Ian let Mahan know that when the season was over, he has a week to get ready to start lifting for next season, ian will have him ready from lifting and throwing. Mahan will be ready as soon as football comes around again. :thumb:

Yes, Ian let Mahan know that when the season was over, he has a week to get ready to start lifting for next season, ian will have him ready from lifting and throwing. Mahan will be ready as soon as football comes around again. :thumb:

 

 

 

I think that's great of Ian to still take pride in this program. It is individuals like that, that has made this program so great over the years. Time and the pain of

Friday's loss will pass and come next August this returning group of players along with the incoming class will keep this program at the top.

 

 

:thumb: :thumb:

I think that's great of Ian to still take pride in this program. It is individuals like that, that has made this program so great over the years. Time and the pain of

Friday's loss will pass and come next August this returning group of players along with the incoming class will keep this program at the top.

 

 

:thumb: :thumb:

You couldnt of said it any better!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.