Ashland

tomcat44

I think that Ashland will be Ashland. This is a good class of athletes, and like its been said there are a few guys who have seen a lot of PT taking over. I look for this team to be just as strong if not stronger than this years Tomcats.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More importantly...Do you think that Ashland and Belfry will sign on to meet again on the field next year since they both lost Ironton on the schedule?

I hope so, and after that, I hope they play Central. We need more rivalries with our good teams. Win or lose, it only makes both teams stronger. Central had to schedule 2 WV teams and travel all the way to Bryan Station, because no local non-district opponents would play us. None in Letcher, Pike, Floyd, Perry, etc. Where's a brother to get a little head-knockin love???

P.S., I know this is an Ashland thread, but all my buddies have left to remind our minor league program that they have a chance. I'd rather cry in my beer here in the majors.

I know that several people have stated in various threads that they expect McDavid to move back to QB, but I see him staying at Wide Receiver. The kid from Greenup might take over at QB, with Thomas and Davis as the running backs.

Perhaps Onetoya could give us his thoughts on this. I know that he follows the team fairly closely.

Frances

Has anyone checked on AT41 to make sure he is okay.

I appreciate your concern! I usually just check my user CP to keep an eye on the threads Im already subscribed to, so sometimes I miss out on a thread until it has already been going for a while. So anyway, congrats to Rockcastle, they just flat out beat us. Atleast we cant "what if" about it, they were better, no shame in losing that game. Also I would like to give a big thanks to all our seniors especially Ian Holbrook, Tyler Reliford, Aaron Cordial, Joe Smith. I have loved watching you guys plays, you have made a great impact and laid a great foundation for our program.

I think we will have a good team next year. We could see Thomas, David and Nethercut in the backfield, and hopefully Mahan will make enough progress over the offseason to take the QB spot. I know Ian has BIG plans for Daryl, so get ready to work!! McDavid and Bonner should give Ashland a couple of nice receivers. And everyone should keep an eye on some sophmores like Josh Salisbury, Ryan Bonner, and Justin Pennington, they may all make an impact next season.

I appreciate your concern! I usually just check my user CP to keep an eye on the threads Im already subscribed to, so sometimes I miss out on a thread until it has already been going for a while. So anyway, congrats to Rockcastle, they just flat out beat us. Atleast we cant "what if" about it, they were better, no shame in losing that game. Also I would like to give a big thanks to all our seniors especially Ian Holbrook, Tyler Reliford, Aaron Cordial, Joe Smith. I have loved watching you guys plays, you have made a great impact and laid a great foundation for our program.

I think we will have a good team next year. We could see Thomas, David and Nethercut in the backfield, and hopefully Mahan will make enough progress over the offseason to take the QB spot. I know Ian has BIG plans for Daryl, so get ready to work!! McDavid and Bonner should give Ashland a couple of nice receivers. And everyone should keep an eye on some sophmores like Josh Salisbury, Ryan Bonner, and Justin Pennington, they may all make an impact next season.

Yes, Ian let Mahan know that when the season was over, he has a week to get ready to start lifting for next season, ian will have him ready from lifting and throwing. Mahan will be ready as soon as football comes around again. :thumb:

Yes, Ian let Mahan know that when the season was over, he has a week to get ready to start lifting for next season, ian will have him ready from lifting and throwing. Mahan will be ready as soon as football comes around again. :thumb:

I think that's great of Ian to still take pride in this program. It is individuals like that, that has made this program so great over the years. Time and the pain of

Friday's loss will pass and come next August this returning group of players along with the incoming class will keep this program at the top.

:thumb: :thumb:

I think that's great of Ian to still take pride in this program. It is individuals like that, that has made this program so great over the years. Time and the pain of

Friday's loss will pass and come next August this returning group of players along with the incoming class will keep this program at the top.

:thumb: :thumb:

You couldnt of said it any better!!!!!!!!! :thumb: