Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland

Featured Replies

What are some of your thoughts on what you think is going to happen next season? Who do you think will fill in the spots from the seniors? any ideas? :ylsuper:

  • Replies 105
  • Views 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One person i think will step up is Jeremy Nethercutt. He is a big, strong kid, and played well when he got to play at Defensive End this year. We lose both of our starters Joe Smith and Aaron Cordial, and i don't think we'll miss a beat at wherever Nethercutt fills in.

Out of Ashlands 18 seniors, how many started?

10

Lets see,

 

On Defense there was Smith, Cordial, Stafford, Runnels, Cannoy, Gurule, Reliford.

 

On Offense there was Riggs, Brislin, Holbrook, Reliford, Gurule, Cannoy(part time)

10

 

10 of 22 possitions so the other 12 will return next season. Plus I believe that a few of those 12 will be 3 year starters :eek:

Who would those three returning starters be onetoya? I believe there will be four, wouldn't there?

(Fields Davis, Drew McDavid, Luke Bonner, and Travis Gallaher)

Actually five ..I totally forgot about Micheal Walters!

Who would those three returning starters be onetoya? I believe there will be four, wouldn't there?

(Fields Davis, Drew McDavid, Luke Bonner, and Travis Gallaher)

 

 

I don't think Davis and Gallaher will be 3 year starters although they saw alot of playing time their sophmore years, the 3yr starters are Mcdavid End-DB, Bonner End-DB, Walters Center. Ashland also has some quality 2 year starters returning (Gallaher,Davis,Snodgrass, Cordle,Thomas) But there was several that saw extensive playing time this year (Nethercutt, Dixon, Parsley, Salyers & Bartrum). I hope I'm not leaving anybody out. But this is a good nucleus to build upon. With sophmores maturing and the good incoming Freshman class Coach Hart and staff will build on the past 3 years of winning.

More importantly...Do you think that Ashland and Belfry will sign on to meet again on the field next year since they both lost Ironton on the schedule?

Where is Ashlandtomcat41???

More importantly...Do you think that Ashland and Belfry will sign on to meet again on the field next year since they both lost Ironton on the schedule?

 

I believe that has already been made a reality Pirate Pal.

Where is Ashlandtomcat41???

 

MIA I guess. Still grieving....

Probably moved on to Basketball season

No, Davis did start all games his sophmore year at linebacker beside Ben Robinette.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.