Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Falcons 39 Bengals 32

Featured Replies

Nice game by the Offense but man was the defense bad. Carson was pretty good not much you can say about him in this one.

 

Once AGAIN to many mental errors. Simply amazing and that just goes back to coaching. Fire everyone but Zimmer.

  • Replies 86
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have had enough! I have stuck with them for so long, But I don't want to here their excuses anymore!, From the players or Marvin! I don't care if they came back, and I don't care about the "bright spots", They still lost!

Nice game by the Offense but man was the defense bad. Carson was pretty good not much you can say about him in this one.

 

Once AGAIN to many mental errors. Simply amazing and that just goes back to coaching. Fire everyone but Zimmer.

 

Even Zimmer has not been the best this year, but hee would be the one and only coach they should keep if they do. I know most people wouldn't agree with me. However a coach that I would like to see the Bengals have if he gets fired after this year would be Josh McDaniels. I think he is a pretty good coach, he just does not have the talent there. Just look at what he has done to Kyle Orton, that offense looks great under him.

Twice this season Palmer goes over 400 and the Gals lose.

 

I think that just shows that this team has a lot more problems besides just Palmer. Even though most people have seemed to think that just getting a new QB would make things better.

I have had enough! I have stuck with them for so long, But I don't want to here their excuses anymore!, From the players or Marvin! I don't care if they came back, and I don't care about the "bright spots", They still lost!

 

I am with you. All the hope generated by last season is gone. I am right back to where I was at this time last year. When you have won enough games to get into the playoffs, I will get excited. Until then, who cares? I am off to other threads!

Nice comeback by the Benglals.Hopefully they will feed off of the positives and improve from the negatives.

Even Zimmer has not been the best this year, but hee would be the one and only coach they should keep if they do. I know most people wouldn't agree with me. However a coach that I would like to see the Bengals have if he gets fired after this year would be Josh McDaniels. I think he is a pretty good coach, he just does not have the talent there. Just look at what he has done to Kyle Orton, that offense looks great under him.

 

Because he got rid of the talent... I think Marvin is a better caoch.

At least Cincy didn't roll over and play dead in the second half.

 

Baltimore and Pittsburgh squeak out close wins; Cleveland handles New Orleans. Tough day in the division.

At least Cincy didn't roll over and play dead in the second half.

 

Baltimore and Pittsburgh squeak out close wins; Cleveland handles New Orleans. Tough day in the division.

 

Actually, it was agood day for the division, with the exception of Cincy.

Nice game by the Offense but man was the defense bad. Carson was pretty good not much you can say about him in this one.

 

Once AGAIN to many mental errors. Simply amazing and that just goes back to coaching. Fire everyone but Zimmer.

 

HT, when reading some of your posts during the game, I couldn't help looking at your avatar thinking you were making the same face. :lol:

HT, when reading some of your posts during the game, I couldn't help looking at your avatar thinking you were making the same face. :lol:
:laugh: :laugh:

Just an ugly performance. The Bengals repeatedly commit stupid penalty after stupid penalty which boils down to preparation & discipline...both of which have been obviously lacking.

 

12 men on the field for the 2nd game in a row. Chad jogs routes at half speed. Benson just drops the ball. No pass rush. Just bad football.

Dave Lapham was on Chad in the first half when Carson was mad at Chad. Said there was a window for Chad to run his route in and well, he didn't want to run the route there.

 

Also, on him because he was running his mouth to the DB's after making a catch and the Bengals down 24 to 3. Followed it up with two bad plays.

So, let's see, Carson has a pretty good game and the Bengals lose. I thought this losing was all his fault? Get another QB off the scrapheap and all the problems were going to be solved.

 

He is not as good as he once was but he ain't the TOTAL problem here.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.