LCA - NCC Predictions

Guest Bluto

Give me a break...of course I meant "Hear", but was multi-tasking while participating on a long conference call.

Trust me, I have forgotten more about English, Grammar, and Writing than you will ever know.

I struggle to understand why so many BGP posters are combative, and malevolent??? (Look that word up in your Funk and Wagnal).......

Go Breds!!!

I'm Finished....(note I did not use "done")

:thumb:

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take I-75 North toward Cincinnati

Merge onto I-275 E via exit 185

Take KY-17 Exit 80 toward Covington/Independence

Merge onto KY-17 N toward Covington

End at 2500 Madison Ave.

Parking is adequate but not plentiful at Holmes.

The Holmes campus looks like an old-time high school (which it is) with some really tall beautiful buildings. The entrance to the football field is by a wooden gazebo. Seating on one side only and the lone scoreboard is way to the left near the top of a building.

What difference does it make? If you get to this point in the season you have a pretty good team and the difference between underdogs/overdogs can't be all that much.

Like In said in my post (it doesn't matter).I was just wondering what people thought.

Give me a break...of course I meant "Hear", but was multi-tasking while participating on a long conference call.

Shhhhhhh. :sssh: Be very quiet while we........

Observe the true nature of the BGP poster in his/her natural environment..........note how he/she uses the multi-line phone as a prop.....and pretends to be paying attention to the conference call but is really bouncing between the Football Forum and General Discussion Threads.........note the occasional use of verbiage muttered into the phone such as "I'm on board with that as long as the cost is known", and "Yes, we've considered that", which are phrases used to keep the predator at bay while reading about the Best left-handed point guards in each region......note the use of the "Mute" button when the BGP poster feels the need to respond to a thread.................uh-oh wait did you see that???? The BGP poster was just asked a question on the conference call and was busy reading why the Louisville Big 3 are so dominant, but deftly avoided the kill by responding, "Uh you were breaking up a little there, could you repeat the question?" ..........and as such the BGP poster lives to see another day.............

Shhhhhhh. :sssh: Be very quiet while we........

Observe the true nature of the BGP poster in his/her natural environment..........note how he/she uses the multi-line phone as a prop.....and pretends to be paying attention to the conference call but is really bouncing between the Football Forum and General Discussion Threads.........note the occasional use of verbiage muttered into the phone such as "I'm on board with that as long as the cost is known", and "Yes, we've considered that", which are phrases used to keep the predator at bay while reading about the Best left-handed point guards in each region......note the use of the "Mute" button when the BGP poster feels the need to respond to a thread.................uh-oh wait did you see that???? The BGP poster was just asked a question on the conference call and was busy reading why the Louisville Big 3 are so dominant, but deftly avoided the kill by responding, "Uh you were breaking up a little there, could you repeat the question?" ..........and as such the BGP poster lives to see another day.............

LOL & ROFL!!!!! Too good!

Even though I'm not a Ncc fan I like the Breds in this one. Lca better be ready when Sammy scrambles. I think Ncc's defense is underrated as well. Look at what they did to Lincoln Adams. How many yards did he get?

He had 50 yards on 20 carries.

I have seen both of these teams play recently. I was at the LCA vs Holy Cross game, and then I was the NCC vs. Bellevue game last week. Out of these games NCC looked alot more impressive and against a better team in Bellevue. LCA gave up a 50 yard td pass to Holy Cross early, and HC is not even that good of a passing team. NCC is though however and I think NCC will be able to be very successful passing against them. LCA though has a very quick team and runs a lot of different tricky formations that might give NCC some fits. What I think that will help NCC out is playing Bellevue last week because Bellevue was also a very fast offensive team that ran alot of misdirection like LCA does, and NCC shut down Bellevue both times they have played against it. However LCA does have a good passing game though unlike Bellevue, so that could give NCC some fits if LCA's qb is on target. I know early in the game against Holy Cross he was kind of off and threw some bad passes, if he is on target though he will gave them some trouble... I believe though that NCC will win this one is a close game because their defense will be able to do a little better job stopping LCA's offense than LCA's defense stopping NCC's offense.

NCC 35

LCA 21

Holmes's field looks to be in solid condition. The Bermuda goes dormant and turns brown with the first frost.

So much for the public/private debate here.

Holmes has allowed NCC to use the field three straight weeks and the parochial school is not even in the same county.

I think in NKY there are good relations between the privates and publics.

I may even attend the festivities Friday night.

Kudos to Holmes High School, and in particular Covington Superintendent Jack Moreland for letting the Breds use the field for a fraction of the cost they would have been charged by "others".

I have it on good authority that Moreland made this generous offer to NCC because of his respect for Coach Schneider, and the fact that NCC helped out Holmes a few years ago when they were in a tight spot (don't recall the circumstances).

Holmes and Covington Independent Schools deserve a huge :thumb: 's up!!!

LCA's players have that look in their eyes. They took the field last Friday and weren't the least bit intimidated by the almighty Beechwood's record, history, or coach. For those that think that LCA can't win over 2 Northern Kentucky opponents in a row are in for a suprise, because these seniors are on a mission, and they won't stop untill they get to Louisville. It will be interesting to see how both teams tremendous skill players battle it out, but I believe that LCA has too much team speed and experience for NCC in this one.

LCA 35

NCC 24

Trust me, I have forgotten more about English, Grammar, and Writing than you will ever know.

I struggle to understand why so many BGP posters are combative, and malevolent??? (Look that word up in your Funk and Wagnal).......

Go Breds!!!

I'm Finished....(note I did not use "done")

Just having a little fun with you.

Don't always assume you are more scholarly than everyone else. In one short post it would appear that you are the one that is combative and spewing malevolence.