Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LCA - NCC Predictions

Featured Replies

I know nothing of NCC, other than the fact that they lost to Beechwood. What are the factors to look for?

  • Replies 134
  • Views 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we pass we run and play tight D. No more hints LOL

we pass we run and play tight D. No more hints LOL

I understand! Although, if any of the coaches are getting all of their scouting off of BGP, the game's over already!! ;)

I know nothing of NCC, other than the fact that they lost to Beechwood. What are the factors to look for?

 

 

Cant really base anything on the ncc vs beechwood game, because its a rival game(much like i was hearing Lca vs fairview). Ncc has a good rush D and can pass and run the ball when needed.

I saw NCC way back in August in Pikeville and they have a very good team. I said that night that they were my pick to win Class A in 05 and I still believe that they will. LCA is coming on strong though, so it should be a good game.

 

NCC-22

LCA-20

It will be a good game. Good luck to both. However, I have to root for Northern Kentucky. If it can't be us, I hope it is the Breds. Go NCC! :ylsuper:

Ncc will throw the ball all over the place, and they can run it down your throat. Lca has a great QB and a very fast team. I'm still picking NCC because they are NKY.

So I say:

 

NCC-35

LCA-21

LCA has the talent to win and now the confidence to do it, too...Theres a new sherrif in town...I think they'll take it by a good margin...42-21

I'm glad to see LCA getting some exposure, however, NCC will be a bit much for them. This should be a good ball game. I see NCC on top. 34 - 28

I'm glad to see LCA getting some exposure, however, NCC will be a bit much for them. This should be a good ball game. I see NCC on top. 34 - 28

 

I agree. Too much experience on the field, and on the sideline. LCA has had a great year, but their win streak comes to an end Friday night.

 

NCC 35

LCA 28

Is this going to be at Holmes again?

I'm taking New Cath. LCA is a great team don't get me wrong but I'm sure that was a very emotional win for their program. I think it will be hard for them to come back and have back to back games.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.