LCA - NCC Predictions

Guest Bluto

Too much experience on the field.

18 of the 22 positions for LCA are filled with players with at least 2 full years of varsity experience, some with 3+ years. Last year there were only 2 seniors on the line, plus the kicker.

and on the sideline.

Paul Rains' 20+ years is not to be sneezed at.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LCA has the talent to win and now the confidence to do it, too...Theres a new sherrif in town...I think they'll take it by a good margin...42-21

Very good prediction!

+23 ----- LCA beat Beechwood by 23

-01 ----- Beechwood beat NCC by 1

+14 ----- Most NCC fans say that NCC was better than Beechwood, by about 2 TDs.

-14 ----- My assessment is that LCA was 2 TDs better than the Beechwood score on Friday.

+06 ----- Homefield advantage for NCC

=

+18 pts for LCA

Prediction:

42 - LCA

24 - NCC

Very good prediction!

+23 ----- LCA beat Beechwood by 23

-01 ----- Beechwood beat NCC by 1

+14 ----- Most NCC fans say that NCC was better than Beechwood, by about 2 TDs.

-14 ----- My assessment is that LCA was 2 TDs better than the Beechwood score on Friday.

+06 ----- Homefield advantage for NCC

=

+18 pts for LCA

Prediction:

42 - LCA

24 - NCC

Does it really take six degrees of Bacon to convince yourself LCA is a big favorite???

Does it really take six degrees of Bacon to convince yourself LCA is a big favorite???

WOW!! :eek:

I'm impressed with how quickly you responded, and TOTALLY confused by your answer! :confused: I have no clue what that means! (I'm sure it's just 'cause I'm an "old fart")

WOW!! :eek:

I'm impressed with how quickly you responded, and TOTALLY confused by your answer! :confused: I have no clue what that means! (I'm sure it's just 'cause I'm an "old fart")

I'm not sure, I don't know much, but I think there was a book or something saying that a person is famous if they are related within 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon (they were in this movie with this person who went to high school with this person, etc.....)

I may be wrong, but I need some sleep.

I think NCC is more balanced offensively than Bwood was. NCC has a solid running game, and Diehl IMO is more dangerous on the run. Solid defense which also seems to be a staple on the hill. Just knowing Bwood isn't on the other side is worth a TD, NCC by at least two touches.

I agree, both teams are tough. I predict no more than a 7 point lead by the winner.

NCC 21

LCA 14

I'm intrigued, Beechwoodfan. You seem quite reasonable in your posts. All I have to compare are the scores of the 2 games. You beat NCC by 1, yet LCA beat Beechwood by 30 (I'm not counting the last TD, JV on JV). That's a difference of 31 points.

What am I missing that causes you to reverse that into a 7 point NCC advantage (a 38 point swing in NCC's favor)?

I will even grant you a 7 point home field advantage for NCC.

I'm intrigued, Beechwoodfan. You seem quite reasonable in your posts. All I have to compare are the scores of the 2 games. You beat NCC by 1, yet LCA beat Beechwood by 30 (I'm not counting the last TD, JV on JV). That's a difference of 31 points.

What am I missing that causes you to reverse that into a 7 point NCC advantage (a 38 point swing in NCC's favor)?

I will even grant you a 7 point home field advantage for NCC.

In all honesty, it is probably a little tainted by the fact that I am rooting for Northern Kentucky. I think it will be a close, good game. I gave the edge to NCC because I am pulling for them. No offense.

In all honesty, it is probably a little tainted by the fact that I am rooting for Northern Kentucky. I think it will be a close, good game. I gave the edge to NCC because I am pulling for them. No offense.

That's an answer that I can respect and salute!! :thumb: :thumb: