Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LCA - NCC Predictions

Featured Replies

Newport Central Catholic vs. Lexington Christian

 

Regional Titles Since 1959

 

Newport Catholic 7 (2 in 1A and 5 in 2A; Last one in 2001)

Lexington Christian 0

 

Playoff History

 

First Meeting

Well, duh! :D Out of those 46 years, LCA has only existed as a varsity FB team for the last 5.

 

Love the Avatar!

 

"Where's the kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering kaboom!"

 

Signed: Senator Blutarski

  • Replies 134
  • Views 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Newport Central Catholic vs. Lexington Christian

 

Regional Titles Since 1959

 

Newport Catholic 7 (2 in 1A and 5 in 2A; Last one in 2001)

Lexington Christian 0

 

Playoff History

 

First Meeting

 

 

I thought we handled the TRADITION issue last week with Beechwood...Is THAT coming up again this week?!

 

;))

 

History is over - step aside and let the new sherriff dance with the lady!

NCC/Bellevue playoff photos with views of the condition of the field.

 

http://www.northernkentuckysports.com/Media.asp?CatID=11

Thank you for posting the pictures.

 

 

 

 

"See if you can guess what I am now."

 

[puts mashed potatoes in his mouth, chews it, hits his cheeks with his fists and spits it out]

 

"I'm a zit. Get it?"

 

 

"Food Fight!" :fight: :D

Thank you for posting the pictures.

 

 

 

 

"See if you can guess what I am now."

 

[puts mashed potatoes in his mouth, chews it, hits his cheeks with his fists and spits it out]

 

"I'm a zit. Get it?"

 

 

"Food Fight!" :fight: :D

 

That boy is a P-I-G, pig!!!!!!

 

It is now offically flurry-ing in NKY. Football weather.

Well LCA only beat Paris 28 to 14.NCC beat them 51 to 6 or something like that.

 

Maybe Paris is in LCAs head :lol:

This game looks like it could be a good one, i have followed NCC all year they look to be more than ready for anyone to me. the fact that LCA beat the thorn in every new cath fans side will gain them all the respect in the world from both fans and the players. I know i cant wait till friday myself this will be a great game as for a score i have to go with the breds

 

NCC 21

LCA 17

NCC 21

LCA 17

It sounds like you're predicting a Field Goal by LCA. LCA's kicker (who is near and dear to me) is good out to the 3-yard-line (an extra point). If LCA is THAT close they will go for the TD! ;)

Maybe Paris is in LCAs head :lol:

 

 

Bad data Jack!

 

LCA beat Fairview 28-14 for the DIstrict title.

 

LCA beat Paris 49-13.

It sounds like you're predicting a Field Goal by LCA. LCA's kicker (who is near and dear to me) is good out to the 3-yard-line (an extra point). If LCA is THAT close they will go for the TD! ;)[/quote

 

 

The score is more of a wish list than a prediction. I dont think many fans know enuff about the the other to give an advantage anywhere. games in the past are just that in the past. all I can tell you for sure is i hate saturday through thursday this time of year

all I can tell you for sure is i hate saturday through thursday this time of year

Amen!! :thumb:

I thought we handled the TRADITION issue last week with Beechwood...Is THAT coming up again this week?!

 

;))

 

History is over - step aside and let the new sherriff dance with the lady!

 

 

Even though this wasn't a great Beechwood team but however LCA still beat the tradition and they deserved to move on. I remember last year after Beechwood beat Danville in the title game. Most Danville fans said that this wasn't their best team. This is this the reason I posted. My point is that who cares. Beechwood was the champ last year. All I have heard when Beechwood was the champs in the 90's was if Danville or Mayfield or other teams were in there they wouldn't won. That is heresay. Who cares what other people think. LCA beat Beechwood last week. With or without this being one of the best Beechwood teams they proved they can beat them so they deserved to move on.

Even though this wasn't a great Beechwood team but however LCA still beat the tradition and they deserved to move on. I remember last year after Beechwood beat Danville in the title game. Most Danville fans said that this wasn't their best team. This is this the reason I posted. My point is that who cares. Beechwood was the champ last year. All I have heard when Beechwood was the champs in the 90's was if Danville or Mayfield or other teams were in there they wouldn't won. That is heresay. Who cares what other people think. LCA beat Beechwood last week. With or without this being one of the best Beechwood teams they proved they can beat them so they deserved to move on.

 

SF25 - well stated!

At this point, ANY team could beat any other team! It is all about preparation by the coahces AND DESIRE of the players!

 

HS Football could not be any better than right now! :)

 

Look at some of the match-ups this week:

 

LCA-NCC, Bardstown-Danville, FtCampbell-OCath, Paintsville-Somerset, LexCath-HHS, Rockcastle-BellCo, HenryClay-Dunbar, etc!!!

Now that the game is just over a day away, I have decided to put my prediction in. The experience and desire for the Eagles is going to be too much for the Breds. Plus I think that the Breds are disappointed to not be playing the Tigers as well.

 

LCA 49

NCC 21

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.