Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity / Ballard predictions

Which team will win? 58 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Battle between two top 10 teams in 6A. Your thoughts and predictions on this one.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this will be a very competitive game. Close at half. Trinity pulls away in second half. 31-17 Rocks.

Game is at Trinity., I thiink Trinity will win by 27 points.

The only team left between T and getting in a good position for the playoffs. B thinks they are the cream of the

"Publics". Let's see. Can the Rocks find a way to slow down \ negate B's big threats. I believe they can. Do not think these teams like each other very much. As a matter of fact -- I'm pretty sure that B hates T.

 

TEst Time.

 

Go ROCKS.

I agree with previous post that momentum and the home field advantage for the Rocks may well overwhelm a good Bruin team.

Do not think these teams like each other very much. As a matter of fact -- I'm pretty sure that B hates T.

 

Disagree about us 'hating' T. It may still happen at every other school, but the days of making them out to be some kind of 'big green monster that is only good because they cheat' are over at Ballard. We talk only about their excellent ability to execute, their tremendous athletes, and their great off-season program (and all that is for a purpose -- to raise the bar for our guys).

 

Now, I don't think they like US very much -- especially based on some comments I heard were said by certain people after we played them close last year.

Disagree about us 'hating' T. It may still happen at every other school, but the days of making them out to be some kind of 'big green monster that is only good because they cheat' are over at Ballard. We talk only about their excellent ability to execute, their tremendous athletes, and their great off-season program (and all that is for a purpose -- to raise the bar for our guys).

 

Now, I don't think they like US very much -- especially based on some comments I heard were said by certain people after we played them close last year.

 

I honestly have always had the utmost respect for how you run your programs Coach and I was extremely happy to see you take over the program at Ballard. I noticed a difference in how the kids there have played and the overall demeanor of the team since you took charge. I look forward to our rivalry continuing and hope that it will despite being placed in different districts in the coming years.

The Rocks by a bunch, even though Ballard is the best JCPS team out there. Ballard has a great coach who seems to say the right things so that he is not on the other teams bulletin board!

Ballard has fine coaching and some great athletes but I think T is just to strong for them. Love to see it be a close and exciting game but just don't think it will happen.

I think this one will be a LOT closer than any of the past three weeks. Trinity 34, Ballard 20.

This game is going to be a BATTLE!! Ballard will play harder than they have all year, and you can bank on that. The Rocks wont shy away from the challenge. This is going to be a fun game to be a part of.

 

Rocks 38

Ballard 24

I think this game will come down to whether Ballard's O-line can give the QB time to get the ball to Parker. If he is running for his life all night, I doubt the game will be close.

I think that T wins this game. I think that they will prove to be too much for Ballard.

35-14 Rocks.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.