A Great Investing Decision

Clyde

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AAPL has been rising since the positive 4th quarter earnings report.

Got into Nike before the All-Star Game custom shoes and up 7%. Diversified with a bad choice - UAA.

Computer and video game company Activision (ATVI ) has gone up but decreasing market value despite high returns. Likely going to short after the weekend sets in.

I sold some profits on some smaller stocks I had and ready to get back into something. Anything worth looking at?

Interesting company I've been in on for a while before it up up-listed NASDAQ - WKHS. They make electric delivery trucks and have drone capability that will deliver packages. Cincinnati based company.

Have you been following WKHS @HammerTime? Any thoughts on how the new Amazon plant at CVG might affect it?

Have you been following WKHS @HammerTime? Any thoughts on how the new Amazon plant at CVG might affect it?

Yeah, I have been following still. They had another round of stock issued around $3 and it drove the price down big time from highs around $6-7. At some point they are going to need to actually make some money. The technically is still impressive to me, but I'm not sure what happens from here. My hope is one of the big guys just buys them up. All my shares are "free" at this point so I'm riding it out.

UPS made huge headlines the other day demoing this technology that WKHS helped them with. The FAA will make a decision on drone use within the next 2-3 years so that will likely be a huge factor. UPS has members on the board with FAA and feels good about it happening.

AAPL has been rising since the positive 4th quarter earnings report.

Got into Nike before the All-Star Game custom shoes and up 7%. Diversified with a bad choice - UAA.

Computer and video game company Activision (ATVI ) has gone up but decreasing market value despite high returns. Likely going to short after the weekend sets in.

Just had a former worker hired on by Activision. One of those titles with lots of initials. Former Disney executive as well. He could do good things for them.

This would be classified as a long shot and I am fully aware that I could lose the entire investment, but does anyone have an opinion on buying a few Bitcoins (digital currency)? If I remember correctly the SEC is to rule next month as to whether a proposed Bitcoin fund would be in compliance with their regulations. This may increase their value.