A Great Investing Decision

Clyde

I looked into it like 3 years ago. Really kicking myself for not pulling the trigger. I think it's worth the gamble.

We bought 5 Bitcoins about 1 month ago at an average price of approximately $1,200 each. The price hit over $1,800 yesterday and is now about $1,750.

(Of course the price could be $900 tomorrow. I understand that. But it's fun to see what is going to happen.)

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We bought 5 Bitcoins about 1 month ago at an average price of approximately $1,200 each. The price hit over $1,800 yesterday and is now about $1,750.

(Of course the price could be $900 tomorrow. I understand that. But it's fun to see what is going to happen.)

How/where do you buy bitcoin?

And then you sell it the same way? You hold it just like stock, wait for it to grow in value and then sell it?

I struggle with bitcoin. It strikes me as a pyramid type of investment.

Bit coin is rather seedy to me. When your computer gets Hacked they want you to pay thru that site. Not a fan of that business model.

And then you sell it the same way? You hold it just like stock, wait for it to grow in value and then sell i

I struggle with bitcoin. It strikes me as a pyramid type of investment.

I consider it extremely risky. You can sell it at a gain or loss or use it as a currency to buy things.