A Great Investing Decision

Clyde

This would be classified as a long shot and I am fully aware that I could lose the entire investment, but does anyone have an opinion on buying a few Bitcoins (digital currency)? If I remember correctly the SEC is to rule next month as to whether a proposed Bitcoin fund would be in compliance with their regulations. This may increase their value.

I looked into it like 3 years ago. Really kicking myself for not pulling the trigger. I think it's worth the gamble.

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dow is at 21,025 and climbing. The speech effect. I normally don't get on a moving train, but this is too good to pass up.

I'm nervous buying at these heights. The indexes seem overvalued and excessive optimism keeps pushing them higher. One twitch from Yellen or a bill stalling in Congress and the bottom could fall out. But what the hell do I know?

I'm probably going to add to my defense ETF though.

I hear ya, people have been saying that for a year missing out.

If I wasn't so cautious trading, just learning, I could have made a killing, today. As it was, I still turned a nice profit for being a beginner. However, I did not follow my defined trading strategy, jumped on a moving train, and that is something I need to be disciplined about.

I'm nervous buying at these heights. The indexes seem overvalued and excessive optimism keeps pushing them higher. One twitch from Yellen or a bill stalling in Congress and the bottom could fall out. But what the hell do I know?

I'm probably going to add to my defense ETF though.

If you look at a lot of P/E ratios a lot of value still to be had.

If I wasn't so cautious trading, just learning, I could have made a killing, today. As it was, I still turned a nice profit for being a beginner. However, I did not follow my defined trading strategy, jumped on a moving train, and that is something I need to be disciplined about.

A guy I follow that does weekly options made $350K that day on some crazy option thing he did. :eek: He's way above my pay grade, but it I learn something new from him everyday.

• 2 months later...